Pumkin to Marry Her Lesbian Lover (Flavor of Love contestant)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All these chicks on Flavor of Love are all turning out to be fake Whor*'s! I mean, like we're surprised! Mediatakeout is reporting that Pumkin is planning to marry her lesbian lover!

MediaTakeOut.com has learned that Brooke Thompson, who went by the name "Pumpkin" while on the twisted dating show Flavor Of Love, has just got engaged to the openly lesbian Courtney Taylor. According to sources close to Pumpkin, the couple met about a month ago and the relationship blossomed extremely quickly. Below are some photos of Pumpkin with her new fiance.

Pumpkin who appears to have genuinely found love, made the following declaration to her new lover, "A month ago I was hoping that one day I would find my soulmate ... the one person I am destined to be with. I never thought I would find this person, but I have. I love you baby!".
I hope New York's her maid of honor!

They were all after one thing his money anyway so it doesnt surprise me.There are many peeps who go both ways she cant put her life on hold just because she got booted off the show.

yeah im sure this is just publicity, i dont think she really cares how she gets it as long as people are talking about her.

That whole show was incredibly creepy lol. But good for her, I hope it's for real and not just for more publicity lol.

Back