Eminem files for divorce...again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eminem FILES for Divorce!

They were only married for 3 months!!!!

Detroit-area rap star Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers, has filed for divorce from wife Kimberly Mathers, Local 4 learned.

Eminem's lawyer filed the papers at the Macomb County Clerk's office Wednesday, according to Local 4.

The couple remarried at Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester, Mich., in January.

The Matherses' first marriage ended in October 2001, but they reconciled in late 2004, according to Local 4 reports. They have a daughter, Hailie Jade.

Because they didn't learn their lesson the first or second time. Guess the third time's a charm, eh?:icon_smil

i'm surprised they lasted that long. maybe they finally learned that they shouldn't be together.

It really amazes me that they got remarried, after all the HATEFUL, SCATHING songs he wrote about her after the first breakup! The second divorce was pretty predictable....

I was just about to post them, I saw it on People.com. I am kind of glad she is getting away, I would be afraid of him to be honest. I am not surprised, after all the weird stuff that went on, but I am still wondering huh? Whats wrong with those people? :confused:

They need to understand that they're ex's for a reason. They obviously bring out the worst in one another, it's one's sick addiction to the other.

that's so funny because my sis and i were in the car and the radio station was like, "breaking news on emimen next!" and i was like, "he got divorced again," and i was joking, but i guess i was right on the money LOL

they're losers!

ok no offense but cant emminem get himself a famous hollywood actress or famouse singer for a girlfriend and get over his drug addict ghetto girlfriend?!!!! hello!!! your rich and can have anybody you want!!! get over her!!!!! has anyone heard her talk? ghe-tto! i'm not saying emminem is all that but damn take advantage of your fame if you cant get along!!!

Ew, eminem is just gross in my opinion. Why would you REMARRY someone who writes in his songs about abusing and killing you? I know they have a little girl together, but obviously this couple is too volatile to make it work, child or not.

I dont know, I think I would be really flattered if someone wrote a song about slashing me with a knife and watching me bleed to death. :icon_eek:

I figure they remarried and now they are getting re divorced because emenim had run out of things to sing about. Now, he has plenty of material to write about. :rofl2: <------ I like that one.

Back