I'm an AUNT - 11 nieces and nephews!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rather than go through the whole rigamarole of thread title chaning, here is the sequel to my original most Precious (my dog) is pregnant! The were all born yesterday, Friday April 7, 2006.

Well, after nearly 13 hours all the pups are out. There are 6 girls and 5 boys. Precious is the proud mother - and very tired - of 11 little Boxer pups. They are soooo cute. And I had to help with the deliveries of almost all of them. My mom was too afraid to break the amniotic sac. I swore up and down I wasn't going to be involved, but I couldn't let them hang there.

Pup 1: Born at 12:37am

Pup 2: Born at 4:25 am

Pup 3: Born at 5:30 am

Pup 4: Born at 6:07 am

Pup 5: Born at 6:22 am

Pup 6: Born at 7:15 am

Pup 7: Born at 8:46 am

Pup 8: Born at 8:58 am

Pup 9: Born at 9:46 am

Pup 10: Born at 10:32 am

Pup 11: Born at 1:13 pm

I am EXHAUSTED!!

Anyway, here are all the cuties!!

PICT0469.jpg

PICT0468.jpg

PICT0472.jpg

PICT0470.jpg

And these photos were taken before we had any inkling there would be 11 of the little kiddos!

PICT0459.jpg

PICT0458.jpg

PICT0447.jpg

PICT0441.jpg

Awwww! They are positively adorable and Precious looks worn out! Poor thing. Congrats! What will you name them and can I have one?

My parents and my brother are the owners. I'm just the Aunt and Dr. Miller , DVM!! I don't think we plan on naming any of them. My dad, jokingly said they would be named according to birth. The first will be $400, the second will be $800, the third $1200 and so on. They are selling every single one of them since they are purebred Boxers. So as much as I'd love to share them, I can't!! :icon_cry: Even if we did name them, I wouldn't be able to tell which one was which. There are so many my head is spinning. She was only supposed to have 5-7, especially on her first litter.

AWWWW omg they are so cute! i wish i could afford to buy one from your family--i want a puppy (more than ever) with their cute little wrinkly faces and fat cuddly puppy selves (oh crap...i'm tearing up...stopping now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )

Those puppies are as precious as their mother--who looks rather regal, dignified--proud--in these photos.She should be(and you too)!How many if any of these puppies are you gong to keep?

OMG Mel,11,that is a blessing! Precious looks so proud!They are amazing! Please keep the pics coming!

Awwwww - They are still so cute!!!! Precious looks like a very proud mamma too!

I wish we had our house already so I could get a dog!

Unfortunately we aren't able to keep any of them at this time. There are 5 people in the house, so I'm just not sure we're ready for another permanent dog. When I get my house I would like a pup, but I'm still working my way through that.

Here's another pic. I just thought it was so cute. I'm really getting nervous, totally worried about the pups. My mom told me something about natural litter reduction in large litters by the mum where she finds the weakest pups. So, I've got my on for smothering etc. I keep waking up at regular intervals in the middle of the night as if they were my own children. I'm still very tired!!

PICT0478.jpg

Awww Melissa!! They're adorable!!!! :laughing: They all look really healthy - hopefully you won't have any problems. That is a large litter, but hey, you might be in luck! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Good luck hun!! They're so cute!!

You know for still having like one or two to go Precious was very calmly nursing those little ones. I know I would have ended up bumping one of them off during a contraction! :scream3: lol!

I'm glad Mama and Babies and Aunty are all well.:inlove: Congrats! Luv ANne-Marie

Holy Moly!!! I love Boxers!!! (hence my username) I just love those dogs so much they are wonderful family dogs. My pooch Rocky died last June, he was a brindle. Precious and her pups are just adorable. You are so lucky just to be able to be around them for awhile, what an absolute joy!:hug:

Hello Melissa....Janelle just emailed me (Im HER Mom, by the way..) she told me about the babies....OMG....I've had litters throughout the years but with Scotties !! Awh...they're so beautiful - wish you and Ms.Precious all the Best Wishes & Congrats.... Keep an eye on the runt....Mums do tend to push the weak aside....One of our Scottie pups was born with a clef pallette, which meant the pup would try to nurse, but all the milk she would try to swallow down - 3/4 of it would come up (either out thru her nose or she would just throw it up) She wasn't getting proper all the nutrients or anything else ( Seem like the poor thing was starving) ..Mom started to push her aside.... I even tried feeding her with an eye dropper a few times during the night...In the long run...had to wind up putting the pup down....it killed us....all of us.....but, she truly was a fighter...seems the runt or the tiniest...fights the hardest!! We had a litter of 6 - which is a lot for a little Scottie, but they were all beautiful...I kept a male from one litter, then a female from the next., then another male from the next litter.... At one time...We've had 6 scotties in the house....and it was awesome... Now, over the years, they all are now in a better place (HEAVEN) - We don't have any more dogs.., but now have 4 cats....(go figure) I just wanted to pop in here , say Hello - and wish you & your family the BEST - its a lot of work (trust me)...... after Momma Dog stops feeding them, & its up to you guys to give the pups their meal 2-3 x's a day....now that's where the fun begins!!! GOOD LUCK... & LOVE EACH & EVERYONE OF THEM ... Thanks for letting me say what I had to say.....Good luck, Babe......They're beautiful....

Awww Melissa, Precious and her babies are just sooo adorable :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Congratulations to you and Precious. You should be very proud.

Back