Ebay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG I need to get a grip on myself! I am seriously addicted to ebay! :whipping:There are so many wonderful things for sooo cheap! I have spent around 400 dollars in the last month and a half! Yikes!

I know that ebay can be quite addictive :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't buy MU there...mostly just electronics. I like to touch and feel my MU before buying it.

So...what did you get for $400??

Whoa... you are addicted.

BTW, my name is Marisol and I am an Ebay addict.

Hi,

Sounds just like me when I first started. I worshiped that place. :worship:

Alot of salon hair products...brushes...some eyeshadows...shoes!! OMG the shoes hehe...pair of pants....makeup brushes...some other stuff...and $40.00 of that 400 was for my boyfriend....hehe....:eusa_wall:

Welcome to the Cult......Ebay is amazin'.... you could sell your bloomers on Ebay & they'll be someone out there to buy it.....AWESOME !! & at $400.00 for the month and a half...consider yourself lucky... you got away cheap - you may have to take on a second job!!! lol..... I'm on it all the time.... Don't ask !

yup thats me i'm kiiling my husband with ebay, seriously, i gotta go back to work to support my habit!!!! lol!!! and hide all my packages when they come and hope i get them before my husband comes home from work!!! i'm bad!!!

ebay is one of the most beautiful creations ever put on this earth in my opinion (aside from skittles and pink lemonade). im on it everyday. so much cool things, soo many cool home decor/furniture with no room at all in my tiny crappy apt. im going to decorate my house from there one day!

Sounds like myself when I discovered the world of ebay! Try going on a 30-day no-buy, this will wean you. Then set a monthly $ amount limit. I used these tactics and now I search for needed items only, which isn't very often. Now my problem is my friends and relatives asking me to locate items for them. :icon_scratch: :laughing:

:rofl2:....Welcome...to the temple of....E-Bay! OMG! I've only been on there twice (once today to buy Emu Oil) and they already sent me a "Come Join Us In Las Vegas E-Bay Convention or whatever". I was thinking, hmmm..I never go there, but this would be cool just to see who shows up.

Awwww you're not bad, I think alot of us do that. My mom does it, my best friend does it, my sister-in-law does it.....what's wrong with us? Oh and I do it.:whistling:

Latest posts

Back