Mascara That Lenghtens Eye Lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can you please recommend a mascara that lenghtens and seperate eye lashes, tried maybelline intense XXL volume + lenght and i didnt like it , heard max factors does a mascara called STRETCH, has anyone tried this before?

I love the Estee Lauder (MagnaScopic) mascara.... (I keep going back to it) It lasts a long time without drying out - and it doesn't smear, nor run........I've tried that Max Factor lash perfection....(no comparison)...Estee Lauder hands down... Max mascara is very drying...and it doesn't last long in the tube either it dries out so fast....- its a waste of money (my personal opinion)

Have u tried Maybelline in the pink tube? It is used as a favorite by many of the stars no matter what makeup they were. I were false eyelashes myself even to the gym.

L'extrem by Lancôme does the job of lengtening, and if you want volume, Hypnôse does it better than any mascara. Lancôme makes the best mascaras...

These are all great recommendations. I'm going to try the Lancome mascara. I've tried Maybelline but it doesn't lengthen my lashes. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Take care,

Audra

I use Lash Stylist by Maybelline ( I think Maybelline... :wassatt: ). I put on my first coat and then when it's almost dry I add some more to the tips. It works well for me. ;0)...however I also used to swear by illegal lengths...maybelline as well I think.

I have to tell you that the wand on the Lash stylist is a brush and it's adicting! My lashes have never looked so manicured and lush!

No I don't work for the company...but it's great stuff.

Best of luck in your search! Warmly Anne-Marie

Definitely agree with the Lancome suggestion! If you do go for Hypnose, I recommend also picking up a tube of the CILS Booster. It makes your lashes look really long, and conditions them, too! Sometimes I just wear that alone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll have to try that, do you have a problem with clumping?

right now I'm on a Revlon Fabulash kick, so far I like it alot, it seperates very nicely and adds 'length' to my lashes. :rocknroll2:

The best I have ever used is L'Oreal Voluminous. It seemed to lengthen them more than add volume. But it was pretty good. MF Lash Perfection is going to be my next mascara. I also wanna try Lash Exact too! The comb is supposed to be different than traditional mascaras. Personally I don't like Maybelline Lash Stylist..it creates a more spiky/clumpy look than I prefer.

Oh, and one mascara I officially hate is Avon's Daring Definition. It's supposed to create length, but it's way too liquidy/messy! It's more like water in a tube to me! And it didn't do that much for my lashes. I haven't had much success with any Avon mascara.

Back