I cut my hair!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've basically had long hair most of my life and this year I've slowly gone shorter and shorter. I love my hair now!

I'll post a before and after.

The before is from October 05

and after is yesterday April 06

thats soooo pretty :inlove: good choice of haircut! couldnt be better. can i touch your hair? :laughing:

Wow! You have beautiful hair long or short!! I love the new cut! It's perfect for the warm weather that is approaching!

Jaime,

Your hair looks great! I love it! Did you color your hair as well? It looks darker now that it is shorter.

I love the new cut! You have a TON of hair. The darker color makes your eyes stand out. Looks great!

Jaime, love the cut. You look great in both long and short hair. And you are right about color. I am a color addict.

I dunno if the color is different but I love the color! The style is bouncy and fuN! right in Hotty!:icon_queen:

Luv AM

ahh I see...If I paid attention I would know you didn't color! lol!:whistling:

sorry:whistling:

Beautiful hair...looks nice, shiny, healthy & thick.... I sorta kinda like the longer version tho..... :satisfied:

The shorter cut is really flattering for your face!! You look great!! I think it also makes you look more grown up and professional.

:clap: ... very cute on u ...

i want shorter hair too ... but too scared the change might be too drastic for my round face ...

Back