Boys in Public Restrooms

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What age do you think it is appropriate or innappropriate for boys to stop using the woman's restroom? Mostly I'm referring to myself as a single mother with no choice, but also mothers who are out alone with their young male child.

Personally, by the age of 5 or 6 - they can do it by themselves by then...you can wait outside the door for them to come out when they're done... & if its an emergency...let em' whip it out & piss on the tree....lol......You'll be fine...we've all done this w/our kids

i'll wait for my son by the mens restroom when he's 5 years old. since he'll be in pre-school, they learn to go to the bathroom by themselves at age 3. so, it'll work out.

Depends on the restroom. My son is 7 years old, and I'd rather have him come in with me, than to risk being looked at or touched inappropraitely by some strange man. This world is too crazy these days.

Perhaps when he's a few years older...I have to see. And, again it depends on the restroom. I'd rather make a few ladies uncomfortable, than have my son out of my sight for more than a few minutes. Maybe I'm a bit overprotective...

Well, I'm 1/2 and 1/2 I guess. It depends on the time and the place. I would NEVER let him go into a Walmart restroom alone, or any other large store with that much traffic at his age (he will be 7 in June).

You would not believe this, but my son refuses to twinkle outside!

my nephew is 5 and my sis will never let him go by himself neither will i. he doesnt even go to the bathroom in school he waits to he gets home. my sis always told him NOBODY is allowed to see his peepee so it stucked in his head. one time it was just me and him on the beach and he had to go bad so i took him to the garbage can and made him pee there lol he felt weird he said the cops were going to arrest him lol but hey he had to go! sometimes u gatta do stuff like that u know.

I was in a women's room and there was a boy in there that looked about 13. He was not there b/c he went in the wrong restoom, lol. If you can drive, do you have to go in the women's restroom?:scream3:

Lol. Well you know what I was getting at. This thread makes me think of those kids that look under your stall, I dont know why. You are peeing and all of a sudden this little kid climbs under the door and is staring at you. It makes me feel violated.

Oh I hate that too. If my son did that I would tear his lil toosh up!! Of course, most people would like to think their kids would never do that, so you probably don't actually end up addressing such an issue until your kid shocks the hell outta you and actually does it! !

((OT, but I also am bothered when children (including my own) look over restaurant booths while other people are eating)).

yeah they look at you and stare while you are eating. I look away, then look back and they are still staring. I had a kid dump the whole basket of rolls on my mom and I, he was staring at us, and he grabbed the roll basket and then dumped them on our heads. His parents didnt even notice, I wonder if they wondered why they didnt get any bread. My eyes are watering thinking about that, it was so funny, :laughing: I will have to remind my mom about that later. Ok, I will stop with the OT.

Back