Posh Gets Some Touch-Ups

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!

vic29tl.jpg

Victoria Beckham has been spotted visiting a top plastic surgeon in Madrid, where her husband, David Beckham, resides during the soccer season.
Dr. Jose Maria Diaz Torres offers treatments including liposuction, tummy tucks, boob jobs and Botox, all of whim Posh has probably had done.
An onlooker who spotted Victoria revealed, "She looked desperate not to be seen. She ordered her minder to drive into the building's forecourt and ran upstairs with her PA as if she was terrified of being followed. Obviously she was worried about being seen."

eeewww, i think shes pretty and has an awesome body but that picture DOES make her look like plastic!!! she looks weird!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

She's so young, why would she need it? I can understand down the line after you're done having children and things don't return to where they once were, etc, etc....but at her age it's so unnecessary. Plastic surgery is so out of control right now.

This does look weird! I thought it was a fake picture. Oh well, nothing new in the world of hollywood.

She's adamant she hasn't had a boob job but how can you boobs be that big when you're that anorexic? The minute I lose a pound it comes straight off my boobs!

She looks awful now and needs a good fry up!

She looks horrible, sorry to say. I used to think she was pretty but, now.. that would be going too far.

her face looks ok. I think its only a bad picture. But if she had to do some surgery, I'd suggest she get a nose job:whistling:

oh god! when she started out with the spice girls her lips were HALF the size they are now

and I think her boobs have tripled in size LOL

:eusa_snooty: what is wrong with those women???

I always thought she was the prettiest of the group, and she wasn't horrible looking until recently (IMHO)... Her lips have definitely gotten bigger, and she actually looks skinnier these days... No comment on the breasts... Haven't noticed...Her man's still a hottie *lol*

Back