L'Oreal True Match Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any one uses this? what do you think? I'm sooooo tempted to give it a try

I tried it and it was alright... Nothing special about the foundation IMO, I like Revlon Age Defying better as a general foundation.

I hate L'oreals foundations since, it turns my skin a shade of grey, and this is no different, but ask for a sample...

I haven't tried the liquid but I've bought the pressed powder 3 times, very nice quality for drugstore

well i bought it...apparently my shade is W8...i piced W7 on the website but the W8 looks really light and not as dark as i though it would. I tried it last night and this morning to see how it would look in those two lights...seems to disappear better into my skin than the Sacha which I raved about 2 months ago. Will let you guys know how it goes

I tried it and hated it. It smeared off way to easy. But it blended into my skin tone nicely. It also made me breakout pretty bad. So i never got it again. But my best friend uses it and loves it.

I didnt like it, i didnt give good coverage, it came off easily, made my skin so greasy, broke me out and turned me orange after awhile!

I haven't tried it, but I have the concealer and it does great. It is really blendable like it says, and it does well w/ covering my under-eye circles. I can understand what enchanted said about it smearing, I think the blending properties make it kind of smeary..if you get what I mean. But that's just what I could tell by the liquid concealer.

I have the liquid one and I don't like it, used it a few times and switched to another

I have only tried two different foundations so far so I don't have much to compare True Match too, but so far I really dig it. It really blends into my skin tone nicely.

I love True Match pressed pwdr its so soft and silky..never tried the fnd though!

I have not tried it, but i was at Target yesterday and they had a box set of the liquid fndtn and the powder on sale, it was around 10.00 for both. I was very tempted but they did not have a full selection of colors and none were mine. Good Luck!!!!!!!:icon_conf

Another thing i noticed the lighter your skin tone the less smearige you get. My best friend racheal has the same color skin i do and it smears on her too but she still loves it. My other friend rachel has a light skin complexion kind of milky light and it doesn't smear on her hardly at all. Just an observation.

i tried it and didnt like it, didnt give me enough coverage i frightened small children in the street lol, but i think if u have even enough skin then it would be grand

I tried it and while it gave great coverage and blended really well, it dripped off my combo skin by lunchtime I find the colours for lighter skin tones to be too pink as well. I find that nearly all L'oreal foundations are very pink based, very much like Max Factor.

I tried it last night (going out) and I must say it went pretty well. The sahde i'm using is W8 which i've noticed is the darkest shade...but it has a lot of yellow into it and blends perfectly into my skin. I was pleased with the finish and my skin was no more oily than usual....I guess the real test will be when I do my face for work

Latest posts

Back