What do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am sure most of MUT users here collect makeup items. Is there any other things you collect other than cosmetics?

I'll start with mine:

CDs/Songs

Books

Photos

Sleepwear

Makeup (started few months ago)

Handbags

I used to be a MAJOR Hotwheel collector for about 6 years. I have about 5,000 cars still in the packages probably worth $40-50K. Hotwheel cars are HOT to the collectors! IN fact, I have a few of these sets right here Take note of the selling price for 12 cars! LOL

Check this link out for 6 cars(notice the price)

Or this price for ONE car!!!!!

i collect vintage clothing and jewelry...mostly from the 40's...

i have a huge collection of barbie dolls from when i was a kid, and some my aunt gave me when she was a kid. i checked some book and i have a doll that is worth 2,000 dollars now!

other than that...i collect records from the 1960's, beatles stuff...books...

Bags, especially when they have glitters

DVD`s

Buffy posters and other stuff

Also Shakira and Jlo stuff

pillows, also with glitters on it

Yep, I am a glitter freak :--

Woah Tony! I hope you keep those guys in a safe place..

I dont collect anything besides MU!

Well besides the makeup..

Handbags

snowmen and frogs
frogs003.gif
(i know weird combo lol)

and I used to collect those little grateful dead bears

Not really, I'm too poor! lol I only buy things I REALLY want or need!

Hubby collects DVD's and video games though, we have a ton of them, including many he's never watched/played, and I keep telling him that he can't buy any more until he watches/plays the ones he's got!

I collect ALOT of stuff. Marilyn Monroe memorabilia, Nascar die cast, and lighthouses. I'm a pack rat. I love going to antique stores and flea markets. My house is flooding over with stuff. Me and my boyfriend are looking for a larger place. One of my best friends just passed away on Monday and he was a huge Marilyn collector, his family has no idea what to do with the stuff, and its really got me thinking, what in the world is going to happen to all my things when I am gone. My family will be overwhelmed! But it's fun while I am here!

I have a few china tea cups and other tea related items that I would like to display someday in a nice cabinet but they are wrapped in a storage tote for now.

I like to paint miniatures, I don't play the fantasy wargames (Warhammer 40k) but I do have 2 armies that I paint once in awhile. Tyranids and Battle Sisters, if anyone has the slightest idea what I'm talking about :icon_lol:

I quilt so I have a small collection of fabrics that I buy just because I like them, not for a specific project.

I collect stuff that is leopard print (sounds crazy) but I do. It has to be true leopard print, not any pink or weird colored stuff. I have leopard print home furnishings too, but its all very tasteful and not tacky at all. I (sometimes) collect International Barbie dolls (I have Italian barbie, Korean Barbie, Japanese Barbie,.....)

My husband collects karate movies (actually we both do) and all kinds of martial arts video's.

When I was younger, I used to collect Marilyn Monroe memorabilia but I stopped.

I have no collection at all. My workout cd's, books etc., I don't collect them actually, they are only there because they are functional.

I call it collecting; DH calls it "never getting rid of anything." HaHa

I collect:

1/4 moon things, 1/2 moon things, full moon things.

(If it's lunar, I like it!)

bells

pink flamingoes

vintage evening bags

Boyd's Bears

I have my Mom's collection of Hummingbirds, my Dad's collection of pipes & watches.

DH collects NASCAR, especially Dale Earnhardt SR stuff.

Make up, CD's, Books are just part of life. I don't call them collections, I call them necessary!

yazzy :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back