What is your favorite color in makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
mine:

eyeshadow in sopt pink ,bronze and gold

lips: i love lipgloss in pink and gold(but soft)

mascara:black or browen

nails:gold,pink,green,blue,baby blue,baby pink,grey,browen

I like shades of brown, gold, pink, and plum for eyeshadow. I recently discovered a shimmery peach e/s that I love too. I love applying purple e/s and then using a deeper colored plum liner..it really intensifies the look! I also like doing that with green. I stick with black and brown mascara too..I hate colored mascaras. In my opinion they just look tacky. For lips I like to keep it subtle usually with nudes, light pinks, and peaches. Nails-it all varies, but my favs are hot pink, deep red, and coral.

The only color that i really don't like is blue, it doesn't look any good on me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For lips i love red lipsticks and clear lipglosses (not together)...

Eyeshadows : Pinks,Coral,Gold

Lipstick : Mauve,Reds,Maroons

Mascara : Black only

Nailcolor : Not specific I love all colors

eyeshadow: pretty much iridescent pastels, mainly violets, pinks, turquoise, and pale blues. And metallic jewel tones such as gold, royal blue, silver, copper, purple and emerald green.

For lips, I like reds with blue undertones, fuschias, both bright and dark, deep wines, burgundy, and midtone pinks.

For mascara, black and navy blue

Nails: Pretty much anything!

I love pink :)

I tend to favor soft, girly colours mainly. I adore plums, purples and browns.

eyes - browns, neutral

lips- nude, soft pinks, light browns

cheeks- bronze, pinks, peach

Eyeshadows: Bronzes are my favorite, other colors I like include browns, purples, and peaches

Cheeks and Lips: Soft pinks and peaches (about the only colors that look good on my pale skin!)

Nails: Lighter colors on my fingernails (like light pinks, bronzes, etc.), darker colors on my toenails (reds especially) -- and I prefer all colors in metallic or shimmery finishes! (I always have my toenails polished, but sadly I've only had my fingernails polished twice in the last two years, and one of those times was my wedding! lol I am too lazy to keep them polished anymore....)

I love oranges, plums, reds, golds, bronzes for facial makeup. For the club, I love silver. :laughing:

I tend to like nudes, neutrals, red, plums, browns, and pinks for the nails. With the nails sometimes I will get a little crazy and experiment with wild shades such as turquoise

Face:

Bronze, brown, plum, gold, pink

Eyes: Bronze, brown, plum, purple, green, black, pink (I love blue too, but I don't think it looks that great on me.)

Lips: Pinks, nude tones, plum, coral, red

You have a nice skin coloring, I would think blues (navy) would look gorgeous on you.:rocknroll2: :icon_cool

Thanks! I love blue and I have about 5 different blue shadows, but I don't think they do anything for me at all. I put on blue and it just looks blah on me.

Latest posts

Back