No MakeUp Comfort Level

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, i'm wondering if i'm the only one here that can't live without my make up. Are you comfy out in public au natural? I can't go to the grocery store without at least some mascara & lipgloss on! When you spend the night with your boyfriends/friends do you bring MU for the next day?

with 1 being the least comfortable without make up, and 10 being the most comfy.. where would you say you are on a scale from 1-10???

I´d say I´m a 3 in my no makeup comfort level. I never put on makeup when I go to the grocery store (there are only old people there, never any hotties..hehe).

when I spend the night at my bf´s I usually just bring foundation and concealer to put on in the morning...don´t want any of his friends to see me au naturel.

Hmm I guess a 2 or a 3... It really all depends on my skin; if I think my skin looks clear and good I just moisturise and powder and I can go shopping, run errands, or hang out with friends and I'll be comfortable. Other times though I refuse to leave the house without makeup. So I guess it depends on how I'm feeling about myself :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bare minimum is there must be foundation....MUST....next is eyeliner. I can live without it, but try not to.

I'd say a 2.

I can't go without mascara. My eyelashes are so light that if I don't have mascara on it's just creepy because you can't see them. Even when I go to the beach for the day, I have to put mascara on.

2-3 I'd say, I always wear some makeup and feel kind of awkward without it

I must say even tho I love mu and trying new things..I would have to be at least 7-8...It just doesn't bother me to go without...

I guess I'm a 5;

when I am working, makeup is a must.

when I am not working, I prefer being without.

i rarely wear makeup except for special occasions (gasp! i know!)

i looooooove doing other ppl's makeup though (hence why i am addicted to MuT!)

hummm...before I learned how amazing makeup is..a 8! lol! but sence then...meaning sence I have joined MuT and learned soo much..a 7. I mean I'm ok without...but I'm way more confident with! Also I feel much better throughout the entire day if I've got "my face" on.

I don't worry about mu at sleep overs. We only sleep over at family's house anyways! lol! And we all have our crusty eyes over our morning cup of coffee. it's fun that way! I do bring it. it just gets done eventually not right when I wake up.

great thread! luv Am

9. I don't really wear that much makeup. I wear makeup on special occasions. But I do try to conceal my acne scars before I leave the home, but not always.

i wanna say im on a 7. i barely wear mu for school. i work outside, with plants and dirt and all that stuff. the most i do is chapstick (not including my daily skin care thing).

i go to school with hippies, no one wears mu on campus. if im going shopping or out ot dinner or martinis then sure. but if im just wandering around town being stupid, some blush or just nothing.

like this morning, i went to wallgreens (it was like 1:30am) super greasy dirty hair and greasy dirty face. i could honestly have cared less who saw me.

Depends on where I'm going. I will not go anywhere without ATLEAST foundation.

I'll say around 8.5. I don't feel like I need my makeup, but at bare minimum I prefer to have mascara and lipgloss. If I can't have those, oh well, but I won't freak out or anything. Part of the reason is probably that my husband prefers me without makeup anyway.

I would say about a 5. If I am running up to the store to grab a few groceries I wear none or maybe some mascara and lipgloss. In the summer I wear less makeup, especially foundation,because it is so hot and sticky. Going to work, out shopping for the day, dinner etc I will wear full makeup.

I'd say 5 since I wear a full-face mu when I go out.

I just put some concealer on and a lipgloss when going to the store.

I wake up without mu with my boyfriend, he's seen me without it numerous times...

I def dont feel comfortable without makeup I feel naked. At the least I will put on eyeliner.

i'd say maybe a 4 or 5. i know that i probably need to have it on, but some days i force myself to go without just to give my skin a break. i wouldn't say i'm comfortable but i do it anyway. i always wear something on my lips though, even if it's just chapstick!

I am probably an 8 or possibly even a 10. I don't care that much if I don't have makeup on, I'll usually put on a gloss so my lips don't get too dry, but if I regularly go out and liv emy life wearing only some moisturizer!

Back