Sweetie Cakes quad Q

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone!

i just got the new Mac sweetie cakes quad (i'm so excited, lol i've never had a quad only e/s pots) and i was wondering if someone can do a tut. or explain how to use sugar blue. i cannot work blues for my life, but i love this color and don't want it to go to waste, along with the purple...any ideas? thanks everyone!

i read this somewhere for sweetie cake quad application:

almond color--browbone highlight

pink color--inner half of lid

blue--outer half of lid

purple--crease

She also used the glitter pencils in: pea****y. iris accent and reflecto on the bottom lid. On the top, she used pea****y.

try this one. i'm going to try it too!

sugar blue: inner 1/3 of lid

almond icing: center of lid

purple: outer corner

almond icing on lid

sugar blue in crease

Leila posted a FOTD recently using the quad....you should search those, because it was really pretty. :icon_love

Wow that's gorgeous! Thanks. I just realized you can link to a single post by selecting the number of the post and copying the link from your browser!

These are the combos I came up with so far...

Gateaux - inner crease

Sugar Blue - inner lid

DemiSweet - outer lid and crease

Almond Icing - browbone

Gateaux - inner lid

Sugar Blue - crease and upward

DemiSweet - outer lid

Almond Icing - browbone

Gateaux - inner lid and crease

Sugar Blue - outer lid

DemiSweet - crease

Almond Icing - browbone

Liz & Leila... thanks for the combos. I was having a hard time trying to think of some.

Here is another look I am going to try out tomorrow... I did a face chart with pathetic skill bc I couldn't figure out how to explain it in words.

I hope it turns out how I want it to tomorrow, I'll definitely post pics when I get home, I have to be at work at 10 am, so I'll post it in the afternoon in FOTD.

Back