Lipovarin and/or Hoodia

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone else here on MuT ever used Lipovarin? I used it until my bottle was gone, and I need to get a new bottle. It worked really well with helping me lose weight, curb my appetite and gain energy. I lost about 12.5 lbs. before I ran out, and I've gained back a few pounds (I also haven't been keeping up with my "program"). I've also heard Hoodia is supposed to be great... Anyone try that out?

i've never heard about this ... but interested that its worked for u

I just ordered a bottle of the hoodia off ebay...to help get faster results with my workouts....I will let you know when i get it how it works!

Ok I have been taking the hoodia for two days...I have noticed that is has decreased my appetite a little....no shakes or jitters....I got the Zenimex brand...

I've tried the Hoodia and bought mine off of ebay also. Everyone's body chemistry is different, so what works for one will not necessarily work for another. In my case....Hoodia was a complete rip off. I bought the Desert Burn 100% Pure Hoodia Gordonii and alot of my friends have used it to with no results.

yeah...it wasnt really worth it to me....hehe...ah well....I thought it would help with my fitness plan....

thx for all the input gurls ... this topic realli had me lemming this stuff .. lol

I'm sorry Hoodia didn't work well... Like I said, I used the Lipovarin for about two and a half weeks, and lost 12.5 lbs. I didn't even take the full dose twice a day. You're supposed to take it twice a day, three pills each time. I only took two each time since I'm an avid coffee drinker and didn't want it to react negatively. I didn't have shakes or jitters, my energy levels were boosted, and my appetite was suppressed. I think I lost a total of about 7 inches off my body too. I need to get a new bottle. The key to Lipovarin is to drink 64 oz. of water every day, and to watch what you eat. I liked it a lot, and plan on getting a bigger bottle this time. I went w/ the Lipovarin because Consumer Health Digest rated it #1 for weight loss/appetite suppressant/energy booster. I don't think Hoodia was on the rating since it was kinda new then I believe. I'll let everyone know what happens when I go back on it... I also do Budokon exercises too...

has anybody tried Zantrex 3? I see the commercials all of the time where the people are dancing around! lol

i want to know to... not just Zantrex 3 but ... any diet pills that are sold in drugstores, GNC .. health stores .... i realli wanna run out and grab some ... but didn't know if they worked .... I know that a lot of the girls on MuT didn't like Trimspa .. so i'll cut out that option ... but .... any1 tried any effective pills ??

ebay or the website, but i think ebay's your best bet.

my god, i can't wait til i get money to try lipovarinnnnnnn!

Oops! Seems I've neglected this post, and I have questions to answer... Naughty, naughty LMAO First let me state the reason I ended up on Lipovarin ~ I wanted to find something to lose weight, and I found the Consumer Health Digest website. They did a year long study on 30 different weight loss supplements, and the studies were based on four qualitiesand how well they really worked: (1) Weight Loss; (2) Appetite Suppresant; (3) Key Ingredient; and (4) Metabolism Enhancement. IF you buy it on eBay, the biggest people recommended are Wholesale Nutrition, and I use Anything For You (eBay store names). You have to be careful because some of the ones being sold on eBay are fake. My pills were "horse pills" and a pale grey side and a red side (authentic coloring). There's supposedly a new formula, but I think it started after I bought my bottle. Apparently this stuff works well enough that they're thinking about making it prescription, and it's supposed to be 100% natural (I can't verify this as of yet). Oh, and Leah Remini from "King of Queens" is their spokesperson! A few other things about Lipovarin: 1) It's taken twice a day, and no later than 3pm. Both doses are three pills, with the first taken before breakfast and the second taken before or after lunch. (Taking it after 3pm may cause problems getting to sleep since it does contain like 200mg of caffeine) 2) If you're an avid coffee drinker (like moi), then you might want to consider two things: Cutting down on your coffee intake, or starting out w/ only two pills per dose (as I did w/out any jitteriness or shakes). 3) After your initial bottle, you will need to wait at least 2-3 weeks before starting a new bottle. Same as it would be for taking Kreatine (sp?) or anything else of the sort (I'm talking supplement-wise). 4) You can purchase either a 90-ct. or 150-ct. bottle. Remember, you're taking 6 pills per day total. So a 90-ct. bottle will only last about 15 days, and a 150-ct. bottle will last about 25. 5) There's also a 3-Week Rapid Loss System (or something like that) where you also take water retention pills and carb blocker or thyroid booster pills. (The website can assist w/ more info there) 6) The key is to drink LOTS of water (you know, the 64 oz. we're supposed to drink anyway), eat sensibly, and exercise. I was drinking as much water as possible, eating decently albeit not 100% correctly, and exercising three times a week. It definitely curbed my appetite, and I quit snacking. I also quit eating my "double-portioned" meals... While I was on Lipovarin (I still haven't bought more because I've been too busy buying Stila *LMAO*), I joined the following forum: http://www.weight-loss-forums.com/forum-14.html. There's lots of great people on there, and it definitely helped w/ all of the support! Oh, and a few people also have before & after pics! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this helped clear up some questions, as well as provided some new info! If you decide to take it, I wish you the very best of luck!!!

oooh helpful info. thanks! i may need to give this a try. Lord knows I need to lose weight.

Back