Worst foundations ever used?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For me it was Clinique Soft Finish. I'd put it on and tiny little balls of pigments would clump on my face. It was gross! I should have returned it and just never got around to it. Well that was 4 years ago :laughing:

For me it is Diorskin fluide and Dior satin..I hate them...after 3 month they developed some awful smell and their coverage is not at all nice...

i hope the girls in here don't hate me for sayin this .. .but ... for some reason ... Dble wear looks terrible on my skin .... it gives me a flawless look .... and def has staying power ... but it's so heavy .. .even after i thin it w/moisterizer ....

Lol it's ok LVA, it doesn't feel heavy on my face maybe it's because I don't use it all over my face just some part on redish, blotchy skin.

The worst fndt I've ever used is EL Equalizer Smart Makeup SPF10.

I don't use foundations, except for dance performances when I have to. I just use my moms for those, and they don't match my skin, but neither of us think that for a few performing days it's worth going through a lot of work to get something that matches (my skin tone is actually really unusual: it's a mix of common skin tones that's just out of the ordinary). I don't see the point in foundations for me.. probably when I'm older..

Gosh I can't really think of any I hated or I would consider the worst. Perhaps Cover Girl Clean Makeup because of the horrible odor, but I have never been dissatisfied with a foundation. All of the various foundations I have I use in various conditions/seasons.

I have tried loads of foundations and these are the ones that I thought were the worse:

Chanel - Double Perfection fluide

Dior - Diorskin

MAC - Studio Fix fluid, Studio tech

EL - Individualist

Clinique - perfectly real

Clarins - multi matte

Rimmel - all from that range!

lancome - all from the range

The worst foundation I ever used had to be Loreal Infallible.. it looked bloody awful after an hour of apllying it. It would clump up and just look like I had this minging mask on my face. It also made my skin go blotchy.. I will never use liquid foundation, I love mineral makeup.. my skins evened out so much and it can breath lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Clinique! honestly..i dislike that whole line. None of their foundation shades matched my skin tone!

Cover Girl Continuous Color....a bit too thick for me when I tried it long ago, hopefully the formula has changed

Recently, I tried Maybelline's Pure Makeup...with all the hype about it being mostly water, good for your skin, yada yada yada...I was excited about trying it. Plus, it's cheap.

It made me look like I had a grey skin tone, no coverage, made me super oily and broke me out after about a week...

Returned it! Do not recommend for combo-skin...

I have tried so many foundations and most of them don't work out! Here are the ones I think were the worst.....

MAC Studio Fix Powder- Cakey and powdery on the skin. Broke me out.

Revlon Colorstay-Masky and caused breakouts

Laura Mercier Oil-Free- To dry! Clung to every flake on my face

EL Double Wear-No color matched my skin.

Ditto ^

As well as that someone asked me why I wasnt wearing any makeup the first (and only) day I used it so it looked crap too.

Loreal Cashmere....it never really absorbed or blended in....it felt like it was just sitting on my skin....

maybelline's dream matte mousse and becca's luminous skin color or something like that. i always forget.

same here.. also dream matte mouse by maybelinne, looked good in the artificial light, but when I went outside... yikes!

I didn't like any of the foundations I have tried so far. Everything seems heavy on my face and I always feel like I am wearing too much makeup. So I stopped buying foundation!

Back