L/S color question....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
im looking for a pretty peachy-pink lipstick for spring, i dont know what compaines make the best ones. any suggestions on colors i should go and check out tomorrow when i go do some MU shopping?

Stila lipstick has a number of peachy-pink shades, including "miranda" and "Nicole; lots of others...

I don't know if you're interested in d/s, but in Maybelline's new collection (not sure what it's called though) and there is an LE Moisture Extreme lipstick in Peach Peony. I love it, its a light peachy pink color with no shimmer, and it tones down the pink in my lips really well. And I love the name, since peonies are one of my favorite flowers. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They also had a little circle pot tester (not an actual tube) in the display, so you could try that on the back of your hand to see if it's the right shade.

L'Oreal endless has some nice ones and they actually last...without going cakey or smelling yucky. They run about $10 I think.

Back