Bathroom

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, so i figure, it there is a fart thread, why not a bathroom thread. i just hope i will not be banned for that... but feel free to delete it.

so how long did it took before starting peeing in front each other? or dumping a submarine?

i remember at the begining, i was very shy. we would rant motel room but the bathroom is more like a cabinet, so i was able hear me. i was trying to pee with less noise as possible. now, ten years later, i don't care, i don't even close the door.

fore the submarine, my bfriends always makes jokes about it, espacially when he realises it's a difficult one.

Peeing I've never been embarrassed about, taking a dump is something else. I also HATE hotel rooms, you CAN hear everything, so either too bad i'll just hold it OR luckily I have my poop programmed I always go without fail in the morning when I wake up so it kinda works out, I just go in the shower turn on the shower water and take a dump that way you can't really hear anything.

Ummm, I'll never be able to do bathroom business in front of my man, lol!!

I've been with my BF for a few years and he is NOT allowed in the bathroom if the door is shut!!

It's been like that with any relationship I have had, so I know it's not something I'll get over- I don't want to get over it, lol! I don't want to be in the bathroom when he does anything, either! It's not necessary for couples to be totally in each others business, ha ha! :laughing:

I have no problem doing either in front of my b/f, very comfortable about it, hes like my right arm so nothing feels out of bounds with him.

I remember always being disgusted when my dad would pee or take a dump with the bathroom door open and my mum seeing him in there. I was like I might only do that after a couple of years of marriage or never ever. I thought how can you still be attracted to somebody when you hear their pooping sounds? :laughing:

well I guess I´m not like that anymore. I pee with the door open all the time now and I´m not embarrassed anymore to poop (LOL at the submarine thing) when my bf is in the apartment. he used to be embarrassed about doing that at my apt too but now we make jokes about it all the time. like he´d be using the bathroom and I crack up when I hear any weird noises and make fun of him afterwards. when I´m in there I open the door just slightly so we can talk while I (as quietly as possible LOL) do my business while I read beauty magazines and tell him about the latest news in skincare and makeup :satisfied:

oh god I sounded so married right there...like my parents, haha

I have no problem doing both, but he can't dump a submarine in front of me LMAO :roflmao: But i had problems with it at the beginning too, then i got used to it.

I don't mind if he's in the bathroom when I'm peeing or if I see him. But taking a dump is out of bounds. Not to mention it smells like something has died and begun to rot when he's had one!!

LoL @ the this topic and the submarine thing. @ 1st ... i tried to make as lil noise as possible too .... but now ... i pee with the door open sometimes ...

but ... dumping ... i cant do that in front of any1 .. .it stinks !

LMAO @ submarine

i could pee no problem, but i can't do anything else! i'm sure once i'm married. i asked my newly-married cousin the other day, "don't you get scared stinking the bathroom up?" and she's like, "when you're married, you just don't care!"

even when i'm married i think i can't do anything else besides pee in fornt of my bf

i can't do my Mu w/him watching (he just gets to see me either bare faced or full faced ... he's not allowed to see the in between part .. LoL)

I can't wax in front of him .. .

I can't do a lot of things ..... hmmm ....

i never peed or took a dump in front of my b/f, but he does smell it after i take a dump and he doesnt care neither do i, and we stay farting in front of each other lol

LOL this is so funny! Okay I'm married and can pee with the door open but like to have the door closed when it's time to do the stinky:laughing: And yes we do care if we smell each other that's why i always have a can of scented air spray and a plug in in the bathroom! And the making sounds thing usually we make fun of each other when we hear each other make them!

I'm single, but in my few serious relationships it really depended on the person!! With one guy I was like WHO CARES, another I would twinkle, but not poo. And the most recent, I would do neither. I think in a future relationship I would prefer to have my privacy and for him to keep his business to himself.

I would NEVER be able to do either in front of anyone, male or female. :smileno:

And I don't want to be a part of his business either.

I guess it's just one of those things we all have to do. I can pee in front of probably just about anyone. Pooping is different. But it has to be done. I couldn't do it in front of anyone and I always like to have a book of matches in the bathroom to mask any odor (not that mine smells like anything other than roses..lol!).

And I never could fart in front of any man! At least not on purpose. Once I was with a boyfriend and he was tickling me and I knew what was coming. I kept telling him to stop and rip, out it came! :eek: I was so embarassed. He still gives me a bad time about that to this day.

I've been married 10 years...I think even from the beginning we've always had an open door policy. We'll chat w/each other while one of us is on the throne.:eusa_whistle: The only downfall to that is we have to be sure our bedroom door is closed - otherwise our kids might get to know their folks more than they want to! :2:

My SO is the only one who's forced me out of my comfort zone on the peeing thing. About 6 months into the relationship I was in the bathroom minding my own business when he barges in looking for dental floss and then proceeds to have a conversation with me while he's flossing and I'm peeing.

2 years later, I've finally gotten used to the peeing, but poop is another story. The door gets locked, the fan is on, the faucet it running, and then I spray a ton of air freshener

did any ever run the water liek in the sink so no one hears them go liek if their a hotel or soemthing?lol

LOL I thought u ment with them watching you do it. lol!

ill prolly pee in front (in front meaning in hearing distance) of anyone. pooping in front of noone expect family i guess even then its gross, but i dont know if i could get used to it i can even pass wind with out feeling embarressed in fron t of my partner, i do burp tho but thats as far as it goes.

Back