'My Status'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Under Jennifer, Leony and Marisols Mood Status, there is a 'My Status' thing? How come they have it?

i just noticed this! it's right under where you change your moods on the main page :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i think it's cool! thanks, tony!

also, if you keep your mouse over the status once it's set, you can see what the person put. does that make sense? lol sorry. it's 3 am here and i'm fried!

it's like an away msg. on AIM, MSN, AOL, etc.

Yes, go to main forum page it's right under the moods drop down menu.

You can add the extra text for the tooltip, you can see it when you hover the link of the status.

I love this feature, THANKS T!

you didn't write anything in the box, right? nothing's showing. just making sure!

Ohh Jen that's not good, get some sleep sweetie! At least try to sleep and clear your mind so you can get to sleep.

You need some sleep...

Then you can dream about a certain boy...

:eusa_whistle:

i notice this as soon as i singed on.. i think its a great feature.. mut gets better and better every day :worship:

edit- i have a question, when u type in ur own comment why doesnt it show up?

edit again, ok nevermind i just read tony's thread

WOW, MUT is getting better all the time! I really enjoy this new feature and it's good being able set it to different moods etc and seeing how your friends are. It's Excellent! Love it!

Latest posts

Back