Post pics of your entire MU Collection !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its been a while since we had a thread like this, and since there are so many new MUT members last couple of mos. thought it'd be neat to update ...... so gals ..... post yer pics !!

Here's mine, that's all of it 'cept the brushes

my entire house (ok, and life) is like this, its a sickness!! kay where's everybody else's pics?? Mine's tiny, I know for a fact there are many many large collections out there, highly organized too. Where's Leila hehe

oh gosh... i'll have to take pics on sunday. i've gotten a lot of stuff since the last time i took pics of all of it :blink: :jawsdown: :icon_redf

Me too Liz, I remember your last haulin' thread, WOW that was a big one !!

Marisol, I've always organized my quads by color family only, I think I might make a change after seeing yours, I think it could help me out to only open up one quad when I'm applying rather than 2, sometimes 3. Did you make up those quads yourself or are they pre-done by MAC?

Your collection is GORGEOUS, four 15 pans, I'm drooling looking at it all of it !!

Mine might take a minute or two....or 180. Everytime I start to take pics I end up getting tired of opening and closing stuff. Plus I'm anal, so if I take a pic and I don't like how it looks I have to retake it, reorganize......etc.

You have a nice collection Becka!! I need to pare my down!

I made them up myself. I tried to stay within the color family but at times it didn't work or I just needed to fill up a space. :icon_chee

Since that picture was taken, I got Metal Rock too. As you can see that I am missing one....I am still on the hunt to get it but wont pay what people on Ebay are asking for.

My "collection" (it's not even worth being called that) isn't worth posting.. I am happy with the m/u I have, however, because when I don't use foundation, concealer, or powder and I read all your lovely reviews, I buy what colors I like and would suit me and have enough m/u to be able to look quite decent :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Although I always like to buy more.. hehe

Ohh Mar, I'm so jealous with your MSFs!!

I need to remind myself to take the pics of my whole mu goodies this weekend!

I love looking at and drooling over the makeup collections! I have such a small collections its not even worth photographing.

I love your collection :inlove: aww you made me want a Beau quad. And reminded me next time I'm at a store I need another 15 palette

Latest posts

Back