Neutrogena mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and purchased this product, and I was very disappointed. You have to shake the container,and the powder comes up in the brush. You have very little control of the coverage. It also didn't cover very well. It was very soft, but I wouldn't purchase again. I took it back.

My sister has this, and the actual mineral mu is nice, but the brush is scratchy and it doesn't always dispense easily. It is shimmery, not matte.

It's not a good foundation at all, and the color is way to dark on my PPP complexion. The brush is scratchy as others have stated, and when you brush it on the powder flies everywhere. I do like to use it as a subtle glow on my cheeks, but even then you need to use a seperate tool for blending.

Thanks for the heads up I was going to try this but not anymore....Im going to try BE when qvc has their run on friday.

I agree with what has been said about this product...I just don't like that the powder is supposedly coming out of the brush but I'm never really sure that enough is coming out. I think it would be a lot better if it was just a loose powder you could dip a brush into. Not planning to buy this again :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Id like to try the eyeshadows but im sick of wasting money on stuff that wont work so i think ill pass on this line.

Back