How many nail polishes do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have more then 40

most of them in purpel and blue

and i have a few in green,silver,gold,baby blue

..lol purple

I love purple nail polish....all types of purple..light dark...

I have 25 (12 purple..lolz) nail polish and 3 clear polish

well, i'm not really a nail polish girl b/c i chipped them easy. but i have two to my name!

i had a lot during my middle school years. now i have under 20. most are shades of pink (with some purples, peaches, and bronze colors).

i dont know how many but i have alot of pinks and purples im not into coloring my nails black, blue or green or any other wild color. I think i grew out of that stage.

How many I have, or how many I actually still wear?

I have a lot of crazy colors left over from high school and college, but I probably have around 10 or so that I still use.

I don't have many nail polishes because my nails are always acrylic but, the few that i do have to do my toes with.. are all shades of pink for the most part. I'd stay in all i have maybe 10.

I used to be crazy about nail polish when I was in college. I had about 70+...and I had every color you could imagine. But now, I have less than 20. Most are shades of brown, pink and maroon.

I have only 6, but I don't like to use them a lot especially on my nails, becuase I'm bored to take care of them! He he! But I love to use them in summer especially on my toes, bright shades like red and oranges!!

I have been getting into them lately, I have over 30 or so i believe, only one topaz and others are more neutral, pinks, reds, french pink, sheer, sparkly, etc. :icon_conf

I have a couple of baskets full but no purple or blue ones! I have colors for my toes but mostly neutrals for the hands.

I only have about 3 as my nails are always acrylic and alot of the time my toes are too but I have a few for my toes in the summer

I have probably 2 because I like to change up my colors alot so everytime I go for a fill, I just pick another different color from them.

I don't know; my school doesn't allow nail polish, and if we have it on, we get in trouble :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I have some for my toes since we can't wear sandals to schoool..

i'm not surprised! most catholic schools don't.

i don't have a lot at all because i never use nail polish really.

Latest posts

Back