Your Perfect Swimsuit!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just looked at Glamour's May edition and found a really helpful way to choose the perfect swimsuit to fit your body! Check it out! It cuts down on that horrible swimsuit buying ritual. Click on this link. Once on the site choose, "Swimsuit Try On."

http://www.glamour.com

i just love my two-pieces! and i can't wear boy shorts...for some reason it makes my thighs look big!

Neat....thanks for sharing the link! I have a feeling I'll need a maternity bathing suit for this summer!! So sexy!

:wassatt:

Pretty darn cool. Thanks. I'm thinking of a tankini this year and I'm used to 1 pieces lately (after kids and the body - you know). And the tankini's I've tried on lately have looked better than the 1 pieces.

Thanks again, how fun.

I want these bathing suits to come back into style:

swimsuit-1-pg.jpg

swimsuitscarol.jpg

Yay for full coverage 1 piece swimsuits!

:clap :clap Good one Joy. I wish they'd come back too, anything to cinch me in would be good.

The last time I went swimsuit shopping, I discovered that halter tops look amazing on my small breasts -- the right halter top gives me cleavage I didn't even know I had! :icon_eek: :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Whereas the typical triangle top makes me look flat as a board since there's no support.... Just a random tip for any other girls with a similar figure ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i prefer the two pieces cuz they're easier to take on and off .... but 1st i need to get toned ...

Latest posts

Back