Mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I loooove mineral eye shadows and want to try some new ones! What sites can you recommend that ship internationally?

I already know about:

-Pure Luxe

-Sweetscents

-Lily Lolo

-Twisted Fayte

I'm sure there are more out there.

Sirvinya...i came across with those mineral eye shadows on ebay australia...i hope this helps:p are they any good???i soo wanted to try it myself..r they sort of the same as MAC pigments. thanks

the only bad thing is that they come in baggies and not in jars. but i can live with that :eusa_whistle:

Thanks everyone! I've had a look through and I'm planning to order some soon!

Mineral eye shadows are the best! They are even more pigmented than MAC pigments but they do take a bit of practise to use. I use my mineral eye shadows more often than my MAC pigments to be honest.

I got the ones I ordered a week ago, they seem nice and only cost $0,50 each sample and shipping is free. The bad thing is that they come in bags, but I ordered some sample jars on ebay and will hopefully get them soon.

Thankyou!!

I guess it's just because I play so much with it and work out the best way to wear it. Plus I use really good brushes and a creamy base.

I love mineral shadows. I do have a little trouble blending them when I apply them wet.

Try applying a thin layer of the colour dry over the top. I find this helps with the blending.

Back