FOTD for April 30th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think I can class this as a Sunday FOTD because I had it on till about 5am this morning! Lol. I won't wear any other make-up today either because I'm a bit hungover (last night was a belated birthday celebration!).

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Clinique Iced Lotus powder blush

UD Primer Potion

MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NC15

MAC Nylon e/s

UD Asphyxia e/s

Stila Cassis e/s

MAC Prunella Eye Kohl

UD Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Spandex over the top of Prunella (only shows up a bit in the close-up pics but it was more obvious IRL)

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Bloom Cosmopolitan l/g (looked a lot lighter IRL...more like the shimmer that you can see)

Stella McCartney Stella eau de parfum

Thanks. I took the pic before I went out, though. It didn't look like that at 5am. Lol!

Looking good Violet! The purple looks really good on you! Hope you had fun!!!

Gorgeous Bethany! I love the purple!! :heart:

Here's mine for today.

Face as usual : EL daywear, chanel blush, LM loose powder.

Eyes: Shu uemura P Blue 620 and 650, Elegance mascara, Shu eyebrow pencil, Chanel eye khol pencil, Kanebo white pencil, Stila smudge pots black.

Lips : None. I took the pics after lunch today and I forgot to re-touch my lips before I took the pics lol.

I skipped UD PP again today because I don't think I need it:icon_scratch: .

Leony, you always look so great! Your skin looks so flawless! I bet you look good in any color! Very nice!!!

Thanks Edda!

Thanks aerisley! I've been trying to improve my skin using vitamin C serum and it really works like charm! I used only the sample trial, I might getting the full bottle, but the serum is so expensive lol.

Colors today! Bethany, I love the purples on you, and the inner rim lined. Did you use a black or plum liner to do that? I always look gothic when I try.

Leony, blue looks great on you, and your skin is so pretty.

You both look beautiful and I love the eye shadows shades on you both.

Bethany that shimmer color right over your lashes is awesome!

Marilyn

Bethany, you look gorgeous in those purples!

Leony, you're so beautiful, hun! Your skin is so pretty and flawless!

Bethany - you look fab!

Leony - love the colors and your skin looks so good! Is the serum from Shu or some other brand?

Back