Help me find a powder brush.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to find a powder brush , big and fluffy for my loose powder, I'm open to any suggestions, expensive or cheap as long is very soft! Right now I'm using Stila's #24,but it's kind of small and don't help me so much to apply loose powder all over my face quickly and give me great coverage, it's more fro blush. here's how it looks:

st_S0AJ_200.jpg

So any suggestions???

It may not be what you're looking for..but Tarte has the cutest French Tickler Brush for loose powder...

aaah i have been looking for a nice big super fluffy and soft brush for a while! sometimes i like using brushes used for loose powder application for blush. i like applying blush with a big fluffy one. I use one by Sephora - i really like it and its real soft. I'm not sure if you have Sephora in Greece?

i have a huge brush that i got at the art store for $7, it's amazing!

I thknk MAC 136 or 150 is what you're looking for.

Hmm I can't really recommend you any makeup brand for brushes since I'm also looking for grood powder brush.

But, I'm currently waiting for my order from Japanese original handmade mu brush maker, Takeda Brushes. I'll let you know when I get them.

Great let me know Leony!! I bet they're expensive since they're handmade!

No not really Soph, but it also depends on the brush material tho.

I ordered them because I know and checked the brushes myself in person a few weeks ago at MU festival. I hesitated to buy them because I thought I need to stop spending on MU for a while. But, when I got home I couldn't stop thinking about the brushes haha. So, I ordered the brush catalogue first and check their collections.

These are the brushes I purchased today, with goat material.

It only cost 28 euros for face/cheek brush NO.23FGand 15 Euros for the NO.16AFG cheek brush.

it's not a little harsh? I haven't try it but I've try the #129 and it was.

Ohhh Leony they're very cheap comparable to others that I can buy here, that have at least 50 euros!! Let me know if they're good, I have them in mind!!

Yeah, I've used it 2 times when Mac MAs applied blushes on my cheeks, it was very harsh that irritate my cheeks!

Hey Sophia! I can't recommend a powder brush for you because I'm still looking for a good one myself, but I did want to chime in and say that I agree with you to some degree about the MAC 129. Compared to my Trish McEvoy blush brush, it is rather scratchy. I love the effect that it delivers though.

Maybe a chanel loose powder brush or nars ones (bronzing and powder): . they look soooo soft, and chanel one probably you can find in greece. Or you could just buy it from e-bay (much cheaper) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sonia Kashuk makes a big, fluffy powder brush for only $12! But you can only buy the brand at Target! I have a picture of it in my notepad if you're interested!

Back