*NEW* Benefit Makeup Brushes...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I have been using the *NEW* and Improved Set of Benefit Brushes and I am very impressed!!! Since I have been with the company we have gone through 3 brush styles...this is BY FAR the best.

Hard Angle- Great for BrowZing and Liners. It is synthetic and very stiff. It makes a nice, fine line. Retails $14

detail_hardanglebrush06.jpg

Get Bent Liner Brush- Very Stiff and holds together nicely. Perfect for use with cake liners and gel liners. $ 16

detail_getbentbrush06.jpg

Fantail-I use this brush for sheer applications of shadow and blush. Works great with Hoola, and other deeper powders. This is also great for highly pigmented blushes like NARS. $20. It is a natural brush. Very Soft.

detail_fantailbrush06.jpg

Contoured Blush Brush- Very soft and fits right onto the cheekbone. I like that these are short handled too. $20. Natural

detail_slantpowderbrush06.jpg

Concealer- Tiny and synthetic. Perfect for concealers and creamy shadows.

$18.

detail_concealerbrush06.jpg

Foundation- $20. A firm but silky brush ideal for foundation and highlighters.

Synthetic.

detail_foundationbrush06.jpg

Fluff Shadow- Basic Soft and fluffy shadow brush. $16. Natural Blend.

detail_fluffbrush06.jpg

*Check these out Gals!! They are pretty moderately priced for the quality. I haven't had an problems with shedding or loose handles. I keep my set in....

detail_gabbi_bag.jpg

Wow, the bent liner brush looks soo cool!

Thanks for sharing this Amanda!

Oh! I love that case! where did you get it? whats the brand? can long brushes fit in it?

These look great. I really like the countored blush brush and they are really affordable =] Thanks for posting.

wow .. thx for posting this ... those brushes look realli nice .

Just curious ... does the brush still hold its shape and stiffness well after washing ... i wash my brushes often so ....

ohh I love the bent brush!!!! Its one on my favs!! Thanks for posting:thumbsup2:

*Just so you guys know* the "Glamorous Gabbi" Makeup Bag is only available online now. And Yes it holds a variety of sizes of brushes.

Also these brushes do hold shape very well. I wash mine several times a day and they seem to bounce right back. The handles are enameled wood and I haven't had any chipping or fading yet.

YUP!!! These brushes are pretty amazing. Very sturdy, indeed. Holds shape well and the handles are shorter than other brushes that I've seen. My favorite IS the Get Bent Brush because it does not fray out. It's wonderful. =)

*drool*

I like the fact that the handles are shorter, because I hate when you move up closer to the mirror and the brush handle hits it and you almost poke your eye out...I might have to get these! Thanks for posting!

Wow. I have to try the bent liner brush. I feel a shopping spree coming on Friday.

Amanda, thanks for showing us this new line of brushes.

I lost my Brush Virginity to Benefit, so I'm kind of loyal, now.

I have the Foundation Brush, and I love it.

The pure quality of these Benefit Brushes, for such a good price, is Awesome!!!

These really do rock!! And they are very User-friendly, too.

Before I started using MU brushes I thought I was too much of a spaz, and/or that only professionals use them.

Latest posts

Back