Nip/tuck

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't but .... is nip/tuck a good show ... i was scared to watch it cuz i didn't want to see blood .... since it looks like a plastic surgery movie

yeah, it can be kind of gory, but just remember it's not real, plus the story line is super twisted! I love it!

oh man don´t tell me the 4th season is about to start in the US???? I just got the 3rd season from a friend who bought them on a streat market in singapore (recorded from an American channel) and I almost DIED because they left the end open again!!!! :scream3:

I am the biggest fan ever!!!!!! :inlove:

I don´t even wanna know how long I´m gonna have to wait till I can watch the 4th season then. the 2nd season just ended here in austra. we´re always sooo far behind

Am I the only one that has a problem getting FX Network's site to load????

I hate that place!!! Since Warner Bros makes Nip/Tuck, I've tried checking in now and then on their site and apparently other fans say 'rumor' has it that the show will be back in mid-September. BOOOOOOO! A whole year, that's crazy I think.

Rescue Me is made by Sony Pictures and they are just as useless as WB. I don't get why the secrecy. Both shows have been picked up for more seasons so let's get on with it. It's like the Sopranos all over again...wait wait wait, hope hope hope!!!!

okie ... maybe i'll check out some reviews .. then watch it ..

DAMN IT! THat sux! what the heck, I don't really want to wait that long! Oh well, patience is a virtue:scream3:

Latest posts

Back