Dare to Be: A Fictional Character (May 4th - May18th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The theme for the next D2B Challenge is: A Fictional Character.

It was chosen by Cardboardboxed the winner of A Haute Couture contest.

For the next 14 days you will have a chance to become your favourite fictional character for the day. Remember, real people don't count (even if a movie was made based on their life). So get creative and post your entries here.

Good luck!

Here are some inspirational pics:

18859-Rocky_horror_columbia01.jpg
18859-Dawn01.jpg
18859-Dawn03.jpg
18859-other01.jpg
18859-other02.jpg
18859-Star_wars_padme01.jpg
18859-the_cell02.jpg
18859-hermione.jpg

0954_JessicaCloseUp2-detail.JPG

Jessica_rabbit.jpg

Wow....very inspired...I guess this is a very hard one..:eusa_wall:

no no no, it can be any character you love, from easy to hard. I chose something open ended for that reason. ^^

Exactly! You can do any fictional character there is. Pics are there just for inspiration and to better illustrate the theme of the challenge.

Oh and girls, do post your inspirational pics along with your entries!

Cool! Maybe I can do it this time! lol! I've been meaning to, but time always gets away from me! lol! Here' hoping anyway! lol! Luv AM

Someone tell my eyebrows to hurry up so I can make the deadline on this one *lol* I've got a few characters I'd LOVE to do... Just gotta decide which one...

For example, Marilyn Monroe is not a fictional character. Of course, I'm sure you knew that. Amy Fisher is not a fictional character (although some people probably wish she were.) Frida was a movie, but not a fictional character. Ummm. I'm trying to think......Give me a few. Hopefully that little bit will help.

At any rate, this is going to be a great challenge!! I bet it will get a ton of entries because it is very open to creativity.

Jim Carrey's The Mask character, could even be considered, right? Or even the clown in the Stephen King movie IT? Am I correct?

Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz? The Wicked Witch of the West? Glenda the Good Witch?

Right on. And yes, those would be fictional characters and thus elegible for this theme. I really hope there are lots of cretive and varied entries!

OMG!! ... i hope some1 does Jessica from Roger Rabbit ... i absolutely love her !!

Technically speaking, the characters Rose and Jack from Titanic can't be used either since those are characters loosely based on real people who were on the Titanic... I forget where I read that, but it's on a site somewhere out there in cyberspace... The names are like a compliation of real people (Rose ____ was really Rose _____, etc)... Did anyone else ever read that, or am I an idiot for believing that site?

I've heard that too, but i was in 4th grade when the movie came out so my memory is a bit fuzzy! But I think chracters loosely based on real people is okay, as long as it's not a specific person. Like, for example, Ella Enchanted is loosely based of princessess of that era, so she would be okay, while Marie Antonette would not. Okay, not a very good example but I think you can get the point?

Back