E-bay stores for cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love e-bay. I know I am not the only one that loves e-bay with a passion. I love to buy makeup that usually would cost a lot off of e-bay. I was wondering if anyone knew some good e-bay sellers of cosmetics?

Hiya FairyRave,

I've only ever bought off eBay once (shock horror)! what i bought was MAC pigment samples off a seller named "kanachan". She sells lots of 5 or 10 samplse. Think i bought 5 samples for 10.99. They arrived in perfect condition & with alot of pigment in the jars.

I heard "tompuddle" is good too although i've never bought anything off them.

Have you any fave sellers that you'd like to mention? Maybe ALL MuT'ers could list their fave sellers!

I love to browse E-bay. I've never bought any makeup from there though but have come close couple of times.

I would like to know how many of you buy makeup and skin care products on eBay? Please mention how many items you buy on a monthly basis?

Thank you!

i've recently bought two makeup items on ebay, i'm still waiting for one. for skincare i must say i prefer buying in a physical store instead of internet, i like touching and trying things lol.

my friend at school buys these highly pigmented japanesse eyeshadows off of ebay. i cant think of the name but i can get back to you by tomorow cause i wil see her than

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif my friend at school buys these highly pigmented japanesse eyeshadows off of ebay. i cant think of the name but i can get back to you by tomorow cause i wil see her than i have some from Kose and Kanebo (palettes), they're really pigmented and so cute. i'd love to buy some from Majolica Majorca.
is it possible you ask her also the name of the ebay seller she gets them from ?

over the weekend was my first time buying make up off ebay.... will share my feedback one I get my HIGHLY coveted wondergrass e/s
smile.gif

I'm always buying makeup from ebay. Just as long as you check the feedback you should be fine. I'm currently waiting on an eyeshadow of a brand I've never heard of.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm always buying makeup from ebay. Just as long as you check the feedback you should be fine. I'm currently waiting on an eyeshadow of a brand I've never heard of. OOh you will have to post a pic when you get it

Type in the eBay search "bare mineral makeup". There are lots of sellers, both good and not so good. Read the feedback . I have tried many myself in the past.

heart.gif
luv mineral makeup !!

yeah i will def ask her

all i remember is there is somthing about bunny in the name (im not sure of the cosmetic or the seller) or maybe i just made that up idk. we shall all know for sure by tomorow

I love shopping for drug-store makeup on eBay, especially for stuff that's not available in Australia. I've saved quite a bit by stocking up on these items.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah i will def ask herall i remember is there is somthing about bunny in the name (im not sure of the cosmetic or the seller) or maybe i just made that up idk. we shall all know for sure by tomorow

Is it Bunbuncity? I'm planning to buy from that seller.

I've bought a couples of products from Ebay lately. We don't have Sephora where I live so some brands are not readily available. I find that it helps me sample products (I can buy smaller sizes, usually they're gift-with-purchase items) for a lot less money!

For example, I wanted to sample the Estee Lauder Idealist product. I went to a department store, their smaller sized bottle is something like 60$. For 10$ shipping included, I will receive 2 small bottles of that product, and together they have the same amount as half a regular bottle!

I buy m/u items on Ebay very often. That's one of the best methods for finding products not available in my country
rockwoot.gif

Thank you for your feedback guys. Looks like eBay is popular for its makeup products especially those which are low-priced.

i've spotted a Majolica Majorca mascara i'd like to try, lol, i'll probably ask for it for my birthday if my parents can understand what ebay is
rotfl.gif

Lookbeauty is awesome for Stila... e-Valueville is hit and miss with MAC, LM, BB, etc.

Latest posts

Back