The Queen of Brainteasers! Wanna play?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok good people my name is Hunnie and Im the queen of brainteasers! Thats right! First the rules! You can ask me closed-ended questions referring to the teaser to get information out of me! My answer has to be a yes, no or its irrelevant! So for exampleyou may ask a question like this!

Example 1: Is this person a male or female!
thumbsup2.gif
Thats acceptable!

I would repond with an answer yes, no or its irrelevant!

Example 2: Whats the persons gender?
eusa_naughty.gif
Not acceptable! I would then ask you to rephrase the question!

Example 3: Whats the color of the persons mothers wedding dress? I would then respond by saying its irrelevant if it is!

Ok ready lets go! I'll start with a very easy one that most of you have heard just to practice!

What mammal starts out with 4 feet then 2 and ends up with 3?

Man is the mammal. Starts out crawling on all fours, then stands on two, and in the end ends up with two legs and a cane...making three.

Sooo.... Whadd I win, Whadd I win???
yay.gif
yay.gif
wizard.gif

You can mail my check to Credit Suisse First Boston Bank.

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Man is the mammal. Starts out crawling on all fours, then stands on two, and in the end ends up with two legs and a cane...making three.Sooo.... Whadd I win, Whadd I win???
yay.gif
yay.gif
wizard.gif

You can mail my check to Credit Suisse First Boston Bank.

You're right!
laughing.gif
I'll post a harder one and then we can discuss checks!

Ok good people my name is Hunnie and Im the queen of brainteasers! Thats right! First the rules! You can ask me closed-ended questions referring to the teaser to get information out of me! My answer has to be a yes, no or its irrelevant! So for exampleyou may ask a question like this!

thumbsup2.gif
Thats acceptable!

eusa_naughty.gif

Example 3: Whats the color of the persons mothers wedding dress? I would then respond by saying its irrelevant if it is!

This one might be a little hard for some of you! Let's Go!!!

A man lives in a 23 story building. Everyday he leaves the building and comes back, he rides in the elevator to the 23rd floor only when someone's in the elevator with him or when it's raining. When its just him or when its not raining, he gets off at the 18th floor and walks the rest of the way. Why?

LOL Good guess, Elizabeth!

This sounds fun.Hunnie, I merged your 2 threads since they're the same thing and you can keep posting new questions in this one. K? I'm also gonna go ahead and move this to the games.

Originally Posted by hunniebk17 Ok good people my name is Hunnie and Im the queen of brainteasers! Thats right! First the rules! You can ask me closed-ended questions referring to the teaser to get information out of me! My answer has to be a yes, no or its irrelevant! So for exampleyou may ask a question like this!
thumbsup2.gif
Thats acceptable!

eusa_naughty.gif

A man lives in a 23 story building. Everyday he leaves the building and comes back, he rides in the elevator to the 23rd floor only when someone's in the elevator with him or when it's raining. When its just him or when its not raining, he gets off at the 18th floor and walks the rest of the way. Why?

hey hunnie this is a great idea! youve got me pickled though now and its annoying!!!!!but im guessing it may have something to do with the fact he perhaps doesnt live on the 23rd floor, he actually lives on the 18th?

no im stumped!!!!!

Originally Posted by linda46125 hey hunnie this is a great idea! youve got me pickled though now and its annoying!!!!!but im guessing it may have something to do with the fact he perhaps doesnt live on the 23rd floor, he actually lives on the 18th?

no im stumped!!!!!

No thats not it!

Originally Posted by hunniebk17 You're right!
laughing.gif
I'll post a harder one and then we can discuss checks! No Fair, No Fair.Actually, that question was not that easy.

Originally Posted by hunniebk17 Ok good people my name is Hunnie and Im the queen of brainteasers! Thats right! First the rules! You can ask me closed-ended questions referring to the teaser to get information out of me! My answer has to be a yes, no or its irrelevant! So for exampleyou may ask a question like this!
thumbsup2.gif
Thats acceptable!

eusa_naughty.gif

Well, this is def. harder for me because I'm no good with numbers.Can you give us a clue? Does it have something to do with an iron lung, oxygen, or a wheelchair? Or explosives? Is it 23 stories above the earth or below the earth?

P.S. I love fun stuff like this, thanks for posting..and keep them coming!

I've added a word!

Ok 1 hint! Rain=water & water=wetness! For most humans on an everyday basis wetness=what we'll end up carrying! Figure this part out then focus on everything else!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by blackmettalic Does he have frequent urination problems?
laughing.gif
LOL No thats not it!

Does it have something to do with a camel or a six-pack of beer? Why does wetness have to do with something we CARRY? Unless it is a towel...to get dry? Or..wait a minute...!!!

An Umbrella!!!!!!
icon_study.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

You can mail my second check to.....Wait, I still don't get it..??

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Does it have something to do with a camel or a six-pack of beer? Why does wetness have to do with something we CARRY? Unless it is a towel...to get dry? Or..wait a minute...!!!An Umbrella!!!!!!
icon_study.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

You can mail my second check to.....Wait, I still don't get it..??

Very good!
claps.gif
Unfortnately you didn't solve the puzzle!
wassatt.gif
How can you incorporate the umbrella into this equation! He're I'll give the second hint! Hint #2 Reread then visualize! He rides the elevator all the way to the 23rd floor when its raining/or has an umbrella or when someone is in the elevator with him! Otherwise he would get off at the 18th floor! I hope this helps! Good luck!!!

is it something to do with the mans height????? does he use the umbrella to poke the buttons, or someone to help him??????? cos he cant reach 23 on the butons??????

Just to give a heads up this next brainteaser was an actual murder case! Its kind of brutal so beware! It may be challenging to some but its actually one of my easier brainteasers! If anyone needs to go over the rules please scroll all the way up to the rules!

A woman was found dead with a bullet in her head lying face down on a small round table surrounded by 53 bicycles. What happened?

I'll just say this to begin with! Her body was intact and the bicycles were on the table surrounding her! Solve away!

Originally Posted by hunniebk17 Yes thats exactly it he's short! Congratulations! You've solved the riddle!
claps.gif
party.gif
yeah i won wohoooooooooo
party.gif
party.gif
party.gif

Originally Posted by hunniebk17 Just to give a heads up this next brainteaser was an actual murder case! Its kind of brutal so beware! It may be challenging to some but its actually one of my easier brainteasers! If anyone needs to go over the rules please scroll all the way up to the rules!

A woman was found dead with a bullet in her head lying face down on a small round table surrounded by 53 bicycles. What happened?

I'll just say this to begin with! Her body was intact and the bicycles were on the table surrounding her! Solve away!

were they full size bicycles??????????
icon_scratch.gif

Latest posts

Back