Pics of your hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If possible, post a pic of your how long your hair is.

To ignore no.1) the expression on the first pic, since the hair was in my eyes and on my face, and I was trying to remove it, and the camerca took a pic. To Ignore no.2) the circles and very oily skin, I just came from the shower
bath.gif
, and my skin just underwent some treatments.

To ignore no.3, that I don't have any makeup on
eek.gif

Here's my notepad pic, taken recently (I'm going cinnamon brown next Monday!)

I have last month pic though on my profile.

Will take the new one tomorrow.

Here's a pic of my hair. The color looks kinda funny. I think it's the lighting and camera. I'll find a better one and post later.

Originally Posted by Salope Here's a pic of my hair. The color looks kinda funny. I think it's the lighting and camera. I'll find a better one and post later. what happen to ur face?
I will post later..

lol I think you will all have to wait a year or two for my pic... im growing my hair long and getting rid of the bleach. So fed up with short hair
sleepyhead.gif
x

Ok I decided to post a pic, my hair isn't doing to bad, just want all that bleach out
eusa_wall.gif
. I'm growing it out long now, atm its above my shoulders so hopefully by the end of the year in will be below them lol. Ignore my awful face... no makeup *eeek* (except lipgloss :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

Originally Posted by Miranhat what happen to ur face? I just wanted to show my hair so I whited out my face.

Originally Posted by Salope Here's a pic of my hair. The color looks kinda funny. I think it's the lighting and camera. I'll find a better one and post later. Is your hair naturally that curly or do you use to make it that curly. I love the curls in your hair, my hair is stiff at a board, and it would be nice to have curls for a change...

peiced - hun , u just got out of the shower!! ?? wow, y do u even wear Mu , your skin is flawless!!

i had no idea your hair was so full and long

I'll post mine later, it used to be down to my butt, but i recently cut it up to my ear and it`s been growing back .... hee hee

Pieced, your hair is gorgeous. Btw, in your last picture, your eyes look so much like my mom's eyes (and she's the best looking woman in my family), it's uncanny!

These are the most recent that show my hair really well. First one is "day old" hair, and the second is just washed and dried. I think this is the first long hairstyle I've loved and has really worked for me.

cloud9.gif
lovelovee.gif

Originally Posted by mehrunissa Pieced, your hair is gorgeous. Btw, in your last picture, your eyes look so much like my mom's eyes (and she's the best looking woman in my family), it's uncanny!
These are the most recent that show my hair really well. First one is "day old" hair, and the second is just washed and dried. I think this is the first long hairstyle I've loved and has really worked for me.

cloud9.gif
lovelovee.gif

Wow. I envy your hair. Maybe when I get my hair back in top knotch condition I'll post some pics
laughing.gif

All I have to say is wow. Peiced, amazing. Salop, those curls wow. mehrunissa, extremely pretty hair. chocobon very nice. and of course, Becka!

wow, everyone have such a nice hair!! i'm trying to grow mine out and it hasn't even been trimmed since january LOL

Originally Posted by mehrunissa Pieced, your hair is gorgeous. Btw, in your last picture, your eyes look so much like my mom's eyes (and she's the best looking woman in my family), it's uncanny!

cloud9.gif
lovelovee.gif

Wow your hair is beautiful and that cut!!!! You may know what I'm talking about but your cut looks like a Jonathan Antin long layers cut, very flattering and very feminine.
worship.gif

Marilyn

Originally Posted by LVA peiced - hun , u just got out of the shower!! ?? wow, y do u even wear Mu , your skin is flawless!!
i had no idea your hair was so full and long

I'll post mine later, it used to be down to my butt, but i recently cut it up to my ear and it`s been growing back .... hee hee

My hair is long, but not that full, it just looks that way. but do post pics...

Your hair is just absolutly gorgeous, I love the layers, I'll take your pic with me next time I get my hair cut. Alså, vilken snygging du é, du ska vara stolt gumman...

Originally Posted by chocobon it's longer now but I don't have a piccie How do you get you that full and volumized???
Thanks guys...

Ok guys. It's hard to take a pic of the back of your hair yourself, but I tried. I've been growing this mess out for 4 years so here it is. Oh I realized when you click on it if you look at the bottom left, you can see my dog, Josie.

Latest posts

Back