What product(s) do you collect?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whether it be Chanel Glossimers, L'Oreal blushes, or M.A.C. eyeshadows, list what product(s) you collect...

I'm planning on collecting:

Milani blushes

Milani e/s

L'Oreal CJ l/g

Maybelline Shiny•Licious l/g

*only the colors that appeal to me*

I dont collect anything but I buy only what I need like 2-3 e/s,1 blush,2-3 lippies I use,etc.

Hmm, I think I'm developing a MAC pigment addiction. So I'm definitely going to start collecting those. I only have 6 full sized so far...so it's a long way to go 'till I have them all and take over the world!!
devilish.gif
Mwahahahah! Yeah...ahem...I don't know what that was about, lol. But seriously, I'm only going to get the colors that I like.

im collecting eyeshadows! no particular brand tho...just want a BIG range of colors in my collection

Originally Posted by Very_Tammy Hmm, I think I'm developing a MAC pigment addiction. So I'm definitely going to start collecting those. I only have 6 full sized so far...so it's a long way to go 'till I have them all and take over the world!!
devilish.gif
Mwahahahah! Yeah...ahem...I don't know what that was about, lol. But seriously, I'm only going to get the colors that I like. My new love also. I have no full-size, but have 31 samples from ebay that I'm having a great time with.

MAC pigments - the colors are so fun! Most samples, some full size.

MAC eyeshadows - and for some reason they need to be in the pots - they look cuter that way! Plus when they are done - B2M they go for free lipstick.

I don't intentionally collect one thing..but I see a lippie and I have to have it..so I have collected quite a few..LOL

mac e/s, msfs (but have all of them except for pleasureflush
frown.gif
), and i'm getting into the pigments

any eyeshadow that catches my eye i'll probably end up getting (no particular brand)

so i collect random eyeshadows i guess

mac everything...i've recently started collecting mac post cards and man, i have quite the catching up to do!

Latest posts

Back