Queen of Blending

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ran across her MySpace page again, recently and I see that she has a ton of new eye looks up. I posted some pics of hers in an earlier forum and failed to give her credit so, instead of posting i'll just link to her page.. plus, she has a million pics posted lol.. They're very inspirational IMO, I'll definately be trying some of these.. and she even lists the E/S colors that she used. Just thought I'd share..Enjoy!!

http://www.myspace.com/iheart_makeupartcosmetics

She IS amazing. I've seen her around on a MAC forum (guess which...), and I'm always blown away with how she pulls all of these colors off, and how well they work together. I'd look like a clown if I tried that.

she's great ohh..way to rub in the fact that ic ant blend to save my life lol

Wow, her work is just amazing!!!
claps.gif

She is also on Specktra under "Iheart MakeupArtCosmetics".

Originally Posted by alittlebit she's great ohh..way to rub in the fact that ic ant blend to save my life lol LOL. Don't feel bad at all! I thought my blending skills were decent until I saw her pics lol wow..

wow!she has unbeleivable blending skills!her eye size makes it more gorgeous!ohhhhh I have no words...she is amazing at blending!

Her eye looks are truly amazing, but i hated her lip looks... it seems that the lipgloss is always melting and dripping like it was a syrup, not l/g

wow! She is very talented...and I am amazed at how great she looks in every color! If I were to try every color...I will end up looking like a ghost in most of them! LOL!

hahah...she's great i don't know how bright i would go with the colors she uses...maybe im just boring *pouts* buuuut i've been inspired..

im not nuts abiut he lipgloss either but wow sh's creative!

and to think, imagine having a whole thread just about you lol!

Originally Posted by lia_matos We also have our own queen of blending: Leila. ditto!
i haven't seen many up-close pix of people but the ones i have are just amazing. props to liz, devin and some of the other girls too!

Originally Posted by lia_matos We also have our own queen of blending: Leila. Ditto!!!
biggrin.gif
claps.gif

Originally Posted by tinypinkbubbles Hello all-Her MySpace page is like Disneyland for makeup,lol...

true dat...i like to look but i wouldn't be cought dead with those looks on
laughing.gif

really work of art...what can i say "she is so good"...i realize that i need to learn a lot when it comes to blending e/s...

She does an amazing job, but too bold for me personally. I wouldn't think about mixing some of the colors that she does, but she pulls it off.

Awwww....thanks!
g.gif
I love the way she does her makeup, although not my style she carries those looks off beautifully!
icon_biggrin.gif
As already mentioned she does post on Specktra as well.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles ditto!
i haven't seen many up-close pix of people but the ones i have are just amazing. props to liz, devin and some of the other girls too!

Don't hate the player, hate the game. This girl is amazing. Twenty-one and all that talent already? Yowza.

Her blending skills are amazing! I do have to say, her makeup looks too heavy and kinda transvesty, but anyway, it's very nice to see and admire
smile.gif

Back