What is the shiniest gloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yes, I did a search for this but I didn't find the previous threads helpful.

I've tried typical recommender "shiny" glosses: mac lipglass, VS glosses, revlon SL, juicytubes, among others, but they are just NOT shiny enough for me. Compared to what I want, mac lipglass is a dull 1956 penny. I want something SHINY SHINY SHINY. I mean brand new car, freshly polished vinyl shoes.

Or am I asking for too much? Do they not make gloses that shiny?

Oh, and if you have pics, I would LOVE to see a pic of your shiny gloss on your lips!

im not sure which vs gloss u tried but the shiniest gloss i ever tried is vs sweettalk :]

Originally Posted by susanks1 Try www.philosophy.com I have the melon lipgloss and it is really shiny. This brand is also sold at Nordstroms and Sephora. I will check them out!
Yes, VS is victoria's secret. And I've tried thier glosses, pretty shiny but I'm greedy and I want more! I've tried that loreal one too, it was alright.

Palladio Herbal Gloss (@ Sally Beauty) is really shiny, almost like a lacquer to me! I have the color passion pink.

Originally Posted by chocobon L'oreal Glam shine is glittery shiny same for me!

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed I will check them out!
Yes, VS is victoria's secret. And I've tried thier glosses, pretty shiny but I'm greedy and I want more! I've tried that loreal one too, it was alright.

o ... i was gonna say VS isn't bad and it taste good
whistling.gif
... but ... u're too greedy .. .i can't help u there .... hee hee ... jk!

I have a lipgloss from Bath and Body works called CO Bigelow Ultra menthe lip shine. It is incredibley shiny and is very minty.It makes it so your breathe is always fresh smelling.

Originally Posted by fickledpink I think the shiniest glosses are Lorac Lip polishes
Love 'em!

i agree, i have 1 lip polish from lorac and it's very shiny.

Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk is so glossy and sticky you can't even open your mouth, lol, for real.

Originally Posted by bluebird26 Victoria's Secret Sweet Talk is so glossy and sticky you can't even open your mouth, lol, for real.
rofl2.gif

Hmm... I don't have a big idea of that,but a combination of different products would work better than a single gloss... Like well mosturized lips, shiny, metallic lip stain or lipstick, and then a very shiny gloss... Have you ever tried L'oreal Glam Shine? I have one and it's really really glossy...

Latest posts

Back