How can I lift up my breasts?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My breasts are sagging and I don't know what to do about them.

I'm a bit overweight but I have had no pregnancies.

What could I do? Any gym exercises? I don't think any beauty product can help me...

Any hint?

All I can think of is a really supportive bra or an actual breast lift. I don't know much about excersizing but, I hear if you do excersizes that target your pec muscles you may be able to tone up that area some..

Visit a department store lingerie shop that specializes in customer service like Nordstrom and have a bra fitting. It wil cost, but invest in as many as you can. Having the girls stand at attention does a lot for your self esteem, and improves the fit of your clothing.
11a.gif

Originally Posted by Jimena /img/forum/go_quote.gif My breasts are sagging and I don't know what to do about them.I'm a bit overweight but I have had no pregnancies.

What could I do? Any gym exercises? I don't think any beauty product can help me...

Any hint?

I always put on my breasts some of the moisturizer i use on my face i guess if you take care of the skin in the area it will help to keep them perky.

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif All I can think of is a really supportive bra or an actual breast lift. I don't know much about excersizing but, I hear if you do excersizes that target your pec muscles you may be able to tone up that area some.. I agree. However, if you do exercises to firm up your pectoral muscles, your breasts may get a bit firmer, but they will also get smaller!
glasses.gif

either a good bra or surgery i dont know if weight lost will help the saggyness it might even make it worst

it happenes to most of us at some point in our lives. i keep saying i'm going to be in a 36 extra long before too long
frown.gif

excercise will help. a good bra helps. plastic surgery is out of the question for me so i am stuck with these. i've just learned to love them.

Have someone stand behind you and cup, then ask them to lift till you've reached the boost you require!
wink.gif

Definitely get a supportive bra, possibly with underwire. Chest presses will help with strengthening the muscles behind the breast tissue, which can achieve the LOOK of uplifting the breasts. Aside from that, there isn't too much more you can probably do. Gotta love Mother Nature and gravity!

What has been said (definitely exercise) and you can also use cold water when you're in the shower.

yep, good support bra, working out your chest will make it look better , but as far as lifting your breast, the only thing that will give you the look you want is a breastlift. or if they're too big a reduction and maybe a lift.

Originally Posted by janetsbreeze /img/forum/go_quote.gif it happenes to most of us at some point in our lives. i keep saying i'm going to be in a 36 extra long before too long
frown.gif
excercise will help. a good bra helps. plastic surgery is out of the question for me so i am stuck with these. i've just learned to love them.

well said janetsbreeze! my ladies seem to be napping most of the time these days! lmao ~ i lift weights and do push ups to keep my pec muscles in good shape and i love demi bras to give the girls a lift! i guess gravitity is just a part of life!

i read in an interview with sofia vergara who is naturally huge!!! and says she has been that size since she was teenager, her mother and grandmother both have huge boobs, anyway her mom made her put her boobs in bowls fool of ice, every day because she knew that if they were that large they could start sagging at an early age, and to this day sofia vergara says she can go braless, and no one would know, thats how perky they are and i know she's bigger than a DD plus i have seen old pictures of her before she was really famous and she really has been huge most of her life!!!

Please don't worry too much about it. I really don't know of any way to lift "sagging" breasts other than surgery.

As long as it is not affecting your health, just be happy that this is your only health concern.

They always say on "What Not to Wear" that you need a good, supportive bra. and that will do wonders. Other than that i think surgery is the only option.

unfortunately, theres not that much we can do. i can tell you what not to do- don't bother with creams and pills that claim to plump and lift them. i've never heard of that working for anyone-if it did, who would actually go through expensive surgery when you could just pop a pill? don't be so hard on yourself-you are only human.

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have someone stand behind you and cup, then ask them to lift till you've reached the boost you require!
wink.gif
that sounds like a plan.....LOL
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have someone stand behind you and cup, then ask them to lift till you've reached the boost you require!
wink.gif
LOL I was thinking something similar!
rotfl.gif

Back