Rescue Me

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rescue Me - May 30th!!!!

FX Network @ 10pm

I can't wait. Tivo will be set for sure just in case. Wooohooooo!!!!

Is this the second season? I wanted to watch this show but for some reason, I always forget when its on.

I absolutely adore this show and all the characters. I have a special crush on Dennis Leary and Franco, man is he HOT. This, along with LOST, are my two favorite shows. Last year's season finale was unbelievable. I can't wait!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait
yess.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Is this the second season? I wanted to watch this show but for some reason, I always forget when its on. me too. whenever the previews came on, i liked it because of the queen song "under pressure". lol

Ok, who watched it? Ahhhh..............!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was SO GOOD! I can't wait until next Tuesday.

For some reason, I think Dennis Leary is super sexy, for some reason
whistling.gif

I had a dirty dream about him once,
inlove.gif
Ha ha ha

So what did you ladies think?

I am so in love with Dennis Leary too. He's got this roughness yet a certain vulnerability to him that I find super appealing. The hottest guy on the show is Franco by far. He is an Adonis.

Last night's episode was great. I can't believe who Janet is seeing but when Tommy thanked you know who and his response was "blow me," I knew something was up. And Tommy's sister and Garrity, it's going to be a great, dramatic season. I love how they repeat the show after it's original time slot. If I miss a part, I can catch it the second time around.

FX rocks!

I also love this show. I have to tape it every Tuesday because I'm on ambulance duty! I'll be watching it tonight. Glad to hear it was a good opening season!

YAY Dennis Leary!

I love, love, love this show. Mixing Janet with that guy is just playing with fire (
smile.gif
) and Tommy is going to flip. I can't wait. So many storylines for the first episode. Looks like it's going to be a very busy and interesting season.

I can sit and watch both hours of the show even if I don't miss any part of the first airing.
smilehappyyes.gif

Back