How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mouth-to-mouth that is!!!

I was 17! eeeeeeeeeeep! I know! People all around me where looking at me funny like it was a bad thing! But hey! It was great and I'll take it over their sloppy, yucky first kisses anytime baby!
laughing.gif

I was 13...and we both had no idea of how or what to do exactly..it's funny now..

12, i believe? i had so many butterflies in my stomach and now i'm like, YUCK!
wink.gif

You need an over 20 option... my first kiss was at age 22 (with my husband) but I obviously am not still waiting!
smile.gif

I had a serious bf at age 18-19, but we never kissed... he was very conservative, I kind of think he wanted to save his first kiss for his wedding day! (I knew other people at my Christian college who were planning to do that!) And I only had one bf in high school and that lasted like 2 weeks, lol...

But my first kiss was cute even though it was awkward since neither of us knew what we were doing (hubby had never kissed either, never even had a gf before). We had been dating about a month, and one night as hubby was about to leave he asked me if he could kiss me goodnight! Awww what a gentleman...
wink.gif

I was 16, and it was at a movie theatre.. lol How cliche but, that's how it happened.

I was 13 and it was with a boy that turned out in the end to be a complete jerk and a loser. Oh well, it was a good kiss though.

I had my first kiss after my marriage when I was 19 yrs old...even we never knew what to do...neither of us have had bf or gf before and we didnt know what we were doing
smile.gif

I was nine and me and my sisters had moved from California to live two years with my grandparents, in New Haven. I was terribly,terribly homesick, didn't do at all well in school and sometimes just wandered out right in the middle of a teacher's lecture...really spacey and shy and misplaced.I had no friends until well into the second semester of school, so some boys dared another to kiss me--the weiredset girl in class:"that California weirdo." He(the boy)stiffly asked me to go out sledding with him one day after school, but we never got that far--he wound up kissing me,kind of passionately(passionate with annoyance,actually)in his room, until his brother popped up from behind a bunkbed laughing--he'd been taking photos all along,and contniued to--the boy kept his mouth clamped on mine for a few moments more, to have proof he had done this,well, somewhat distasteful thing.(I don't remember so much what I felt, or why I kissed back.It was amazing to have someone's attention, I guess, even though I thought this was a strange form to have to have it in. I remember thinking--inspired by a year of Catholic school--now I am sacrificing my body to live.)

I didn't learn until a few weeks later that it had all been part of a dare. I felt tricked, and incredibly ashamed.Fortunately though my love life would eventually not end then and there--as I had vowed at the time that it would, lol.

cute thread. i was 15 & it was on the beach in Cancun, BUT the dude was sooooo gross. i went to an all girl catholic highschool, so of course the first time i kissed a girl was at Mardi Gras when i was 17. i'm not into girls or anything, but we were freakin' CRAZY WILD!!! hope this doesn't offend anyone.
wassatt.gif

without tongue...since I was a baby....with tongue it was at 15 on a bus station with alot of people around. It seemed like it went on for FOREVER and for some reason I felt gross/icky after it.

Originally Posted by SierraWren I was nine and me and my sisters had moved from California to live two years with my grandparents, in New Haven. I was terribly,terribly homesick, didn't do at all well in school and sometimes just wandered out right in the middle of a teacher's lecture...really spacey and shy and misplaced.I had no friends until well into the second semester of school, so some boys dared another to kiss me--the weiredset girl in class:"that California weirdo." He(the boy)stiffly asked me to go out sledding with him one day after school, but we never got that far--he wound up kissing me,kind of passionately(passionate with annoyance,actually)in his room, until his brother popped up from behind a bunkbed laughing--he'd been taking photos all along,and contniued to--the boy kept his mouth clamped on mine for a few moments more, to have proof he had done this,well, somewhat distasteful thing.(I don't remember so much what I felt, or why I kissed back.It was amazing to have someone's attention, I guess, even though I thought this was a strange form to have to have it in. I remember thinking--inspired by a year of Catholic school--now I am sacrificing my body to live.)I didn't learn until a few weeks later that it had all been part of a dare. I felt tricked, and incredibly ashamed.Fortunately though my love life would eventually not end then and there--as I had vowed at the time that it would, lol.

that's horrible!! i hope their love lives suck now
bang.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia OK this is sooooo embarassing but I'm still waiting!
sadyes.gif
that's not embarrassing at all!!!
smile.gif

My first month-to-mouth kiss without tongue was at about the age of 11, but I don't remember who it was *lmao*...

My first kiss with tongue, I was 13 or 14 (totally unexpected when it happened!)

okie ... 17 my first date Lol

but ... in elementary ... it was 4th grade maybe .... me guy friend and I accidently bumped lip to lip ... but not mouth to mouth .. so it doesn't count ...LoL

My first mouth to mouth kiss was under 9 with another girl. Everytime our families would get together we would run to the closet and mess around. It's quite disturbing when I think back about it. I think the fact that I was abused had something to do with it and perhaps she was too because I don't think most kids at this age are as curious about sex as we were. My first real kiss with tongue was at 15. We were standing outside the school during lunch break and got caught by a teacher. I was soo glad because I wasn't enjoying it at all and it felt like he was going to choke me with his tongue.

Back