Tide To Go Pen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has tried this or not but it works great!

I was on a trip and spilled red wine on a brand new light blue terrycloth skirt.
drunken_smilie.gif
I thought for sure it was ruined. The next day we went to the little town store and they had one of these pens. I bought it even though I thought it wouldn't work and that it had been too long, but holy cow, it took that stain totally out. It took a little while for it to go but I could hardly believe it when I went back to check it. GONE! Even without washing it!
11.gif

I now carry it around with me in my purse for those little accidents.

I am so glad that you posted this. I saw the commercial with Kelly Ripa and thought that no way it would work. I am buying one tomorrow. I am the queen of spilling on myself.

I put in a request to add it to the reviews. I was going to do one on it but Tide isn't listed! lol!! imagine that...

I really like the Tide to go Pen and the Shout wipes. I am constantly spilling stuff as well lol

Originally Posted by Marisol I am so glad that you posted this. I saw the commercial with Kelly Ripa and thought that no way it would work. I am buying one tomorrow. I am the queen of spilling on myself. ditto!
thanks for letting us know! i spill things on me ALL the time, my mom even bought me a bib lmao

It's really crazy how well it works!

I used it thinking it won't come out fully or itll leave a ring - nope!

omg! thx u so much for letting us know ... i bought the clorox pen and didn't like it that much .... will def get the tide pen tomorrow .... thx ... mwauh! ... i spill stuff on myself all the time and it drives me nuts

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake It's really crazy how well it works!
I used it thinking it won't come out fully or itll leave a ring - nope!

I know! It's like magic or something!
wizard.gif

I bought it yesterday ($2.99) and I can't wait to use it. hahahahaha I sort of want to spill something on myself to see if it really works!
whistling.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I bought it yesterday ($2.99) and I can't wait to use it. hahahahaha I sort of want to spill something on myself to see if it really works!
whistling.gif
ROFL!!
rofl2.gif

I think I am going to buy this too. I am so clumsy. I always spill something on myself.

You ladies will get a kick out of this. Last night, I was looking at my new tide pen and "accidentaly" spilled diet coke on my shirt (just a tiny bit) to see how the pen worked. Well, I got my pen out and pressed too hard and broke the tip. What a bunch of crap! N
sadyes.gif
ow I have a shirt with a stain and lost $2.99,

They are great. I couldn't live without them. I wear white pants everyday and am always getting something on them. Usually the pen in my pocket.

Thank you for the review. I have always wanted to try this product but wasn't sure if it was a gimmick. I plan on buying this tomorrow. Is the pen a one time use or do you get several uses out of it?

Originally Posted by Marisol You ladies will get a kick out of this. Last night, I was looking at my new tide pen and "accidentaly" spilled diet coke on my shirt (just a tiny bit) to see how the pen worked. Well, I got my pen out and pressed too hard and broke the tip. What a bunch of crap! N
sadyes.gif
ow I have a shirt with a stain and lost $2.99, your too funny
lol.gif
.........sorry about your shirt and your $2.99!!!!!!!

Marisol, that's hilarious!!

I really never thought the pen would do anything, but now I definitely wanna go get one.

Back