Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hdr_copy1.gif

For the first time in BIG BROTHER history worldwide, viewers will vote on which former HouseGuests will compete in BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS. On CBS Wednesday, June 21 at 8PM ET/PT, Julie Chen will unveil the top 20 candidates from seasons past. Web voting opens right here after the show at midnight ET/9PM PT. The polls close Wednesday, June 28 at 11:59PM ET/8:59PM PT.

hdr_copy2.gif

All 20 candidates will be present when Julie Chen announces the ALL-STARS HouseGuests on the season premiere, Thursday, July 6 at 8PM ET/PT. BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS will follow the relationships and conflicts of players who live together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day. One by one, the HouseGuests will vote each other out of the house. At the end of three months, the last remaining HouseGuest will receive the Grand Prize of $500,000. While living together in a confined space won't be anything new to the HouseGuests, choosing between any pre-existing relationships and building new alliances could be a challenge. As always, CBS.com will be your destination for exciting new interactive features, along with all the hottest BIG BROTHER info, including the 24/7 live video feed, Revenge of the HouseGuests blog, episode synopses, HoH Snapshots and much more.

Source: CBS.com

I can't wait!!! I'm so psyched!!!

Oooh! looking forwards to it! I hope I see Janelle, Howie, Marcellas, Dr. Will (BB2 or 3), Jase, Alison, Kaysar, Drew, NakomisCowboy

Janelle/Howie were of my favs

how many gay guys are going to end up in there!!!!!

I like Janelle and Dr. will, and kaysar and marcellus, hardy
inlove3.gif
, jee,will,jase...........not eric!!!
fight.gif

I can't wait, this is going to be the best season yet!! just in time too TV is so freaking boring right now since prison break and survivor ended

I only saw last season, so I can't really say much. Which one is Janelle again? I'm definitely all for Kaysar though! I liked him a lot!

Originally Posted by aerisley I only saw last season, so I can't really say much. Which one is Janelle again? I'm definitely all for Kaysar though! I liked him a lot! janelle is the hated blonde babe!
omg! aquila you have got to watch this big brother!!! it's going to be sooooo good!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oooh! looking forwards to it! I hope I see Janelle, Howie, Marcellas, Dr. Will (BB2 or 3), Jase, Alison, Kaysar, Drew, NakomisCowboy
Janelle/Howie were of my favs

i'd like to see janelle too! she really should've won! not maggie! and i don't mind seeing the three stooges (jee, justin and robert) and kaysar again.
as for everyone else...i'd like all the villains to be in there! oh what drama!!!

I'm gonna have to check this out. Ya know I have never, ever seen one episode.

YAY! I am glad that we have a good group of people watching BB. Last season, Tony and I were rooting for the same people. Does anyone subscribe to the live feeds?

i don't subscribe to the live feed but i read the message boards (i'm a message board junkie) and any other free video clips!

Ugh, am I the only one who isn't sure about this?

I'm so afraid that it's going to be all people I disliked, then I know I won't watch it!!! I really hope it's people that I liked! PLEASE be good people and not the annoying ones!

Originally Posted by redrocks Ugh, am I the only one who isn't sure about this?
I'm so afraid that it's going to be all people I disliked, then I know I won't watch it!!! I really hope it's people that I liked! PLEASE be good people and not the annoying ones!

Well, in order to have your fave people in the house, you must vote on July 20th!

it might be interesting. ive only watched 2 of the seasons but im going to try and tune in.

oh yay! all these people tuning in! noone at my or my hubby's work/family watch any of this stuff!

Originally Posted by Marisol Well, in order to have your fave people in the house, you must vote on July 20th! I'm definitely going to vote! I'd love to see Kaysar come back!

Does anybody know when this is supposed to start?? I saw a commercial for it awhile back but haven't really heard anything else.

According to CBS's web site, it's scheduled to premiere on Thursday, July 6. The promo says to vote now for your picks to appear on All-Stars!

Latest posts

Back