Bare escentuals: full coverage?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can give you full coverage. The best way to do it is by using the Kabuki Brush instead of the Flawless Application Face Brush. If you do a search, there's a thread on here regarding BE, and there's quite a few before & after pics. I believe someone found a tutorial from another site as well. I'll search for the thread and add the link when I find it (unless someone beats me to it *lol*)

Originally Posted by jass Does bare escentuals foundation minerals give full coverage? yes.....i love it...

yes, depending on what brush you use to apply it. for more coverage i used the kabuki brush.
11a.gif

I use the kabuki brush, and I say no, but then again I am not really willing to take the time and apply how many coats it would take to get full coverage so mehh
smileno.gif

Originally Posted by jass Does bare escentuals foundation minerals give full coverage? It depends on the brush you use, if you use the Kabuki, yes it does.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by michko970 I use the kabuki brush, and I say no, but then again I am not really willing to take the time and apply how many coats it would take to get full coverage so mehh
smileno.gif
I guess this depends on how much coverage your skin requires. For me, 1 coat with the Kabuki brush and a touch here and there with the concealer brush provides me with full coverage...

No, it does not give full coverage in my opinion. I have some red in my face and it doesn't cover it unfortunately.

Originally Posted by jennycateyez u can give it light coverage, medium or full. it's all in the application ditto. I don't use Be but i'd like to think that all MMu is similiar. it depends on how many layers ..... and then depending on the layers .. u can get anywhere from light to full coverage.

Originally Posted by dinsamonte yes.....i love it... I love BE too. The more the better if you want more coverage. It doesn't sink in your pores and I don't feel guilty sleeping with it if I want to.I usually put Laura Geller BRONZE & BRIGHTEN over it, then of course MINERAL VEIL. Cannot live without it. BESTEST!!!!!
7dh.gif
whistling.gif
roflmao.gif

Originally Posted by DiorAddict Ditto! I agree. Love BE. Try Laura Geller too. Their baked makeup is WOW!!! She just came out with her Baked Blush. Lasts forever and doesn't look heavy and made up. ALWAYS USE MINERAL VEIL.ARE YOU MOVING TO FRANCE?

I tried it and returned it. I didnt think it gave much coverage but I didnt have the kabuki brush and it really accentuated my pores so it went back before I ever got to the kabuki brush

Originally Posted by supergirl I tried it and returned it. I didnt think it gave much coverage but I didnt have the kabuki brush and it really accentuated my pores so it went back before I ever got to the kabuki brush The secret is in the application. When I was using the flawless brush I was putting on too much make up and it made my pores look deeper. However, with the Kabuki brush I only need one application and it hides the pores. The less you use, and the more you buff, the better it looks.

Hi all!

Has anyone tried the Laura Geller line? Just bought some on QVC looks great hope I'm not disappointed...

Originally Posted by Thais The secret is in the application. When I was using the flawless brush I was putting on too much make up and it made my pores look deeper. However, with the Kabuki brush I only need one application and it hides the pores. The less you use, and the more you buff, the better it looks. Totally agree! The key is buffing. The more you buff the more coverage you get. Remember, a little goes a long way.

Hi Raqy: I am a big Laura Geller fan. I am watching her on QVC too. Her Bronze & Brighten and Balance & Brighten are the best. I just ordered her Vanishing Act Concealer, and darn, was too late. SOLD OUT. Am on wait List. Can't wait to get it. I have been happy with all her products and now she has Baked Blush like her other products (Bronze & Brighten & Balance & Brighten) Lasts forever too. I also love her Oil Blotting baked powder with a cool fan brush. Have oily skin.

Let me know if you like everything.

Sheila Rose
eusa_whistle.gif
11a.gif
lol.gif
eusa_wall.gif
bath.gif

Great I will just ordered more, I love to watch it while its on but can get myself into trouble!

Back