My Sewing Projects

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, since some have asked for pics of my work and I love to show off (j/k) here is some of the stuff I made:

Bottoms:

IMAG0146a.jpg
IMAG1302aa.jpg
IMAG3627.jpg
IMAG3639aa.jpg

Tops:

IMAG0496.jpg
IMAG0902aa.jpg
IMAG2281aa.jpg
IMAG3631aa.jpg
IMAG3632bb.jpg

Bags:

PA020853aa.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Aikka/IMAG0162a.jpg

PJ's - a gift for my bf's father:

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/Aikka/PA020859aa.jpg

This is it for now! I hope you liked it https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Is that you....you little cutie.....in those pics! You are an excellent seamstress IMO!! Excellent work and thank you for sharing. Oh how I wish you lived closer....

ohh .. u have a realli nice body

i love your work .... i would totally buy these from u if u didn't live so far away

OMG I LOVE the turquoise top that you posted last. I would SO buy that in a heartbeat if I saw it at a store. Everything is wonderful, great job!

HQ

Oh gosh, you're so talented! I've been meaning to take a sewing class (yeah, for the past 5 years...), but I don't think I'd be as good as you. Your work is excellent!

Those are so great! You are very talented, I am so jealous!!

Do you make things just for yourself or do you have a business? You could do so well selling your items!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Gorgeous yet again! I'm super-lovin' the pantalones! I agree- and I am jealous of that flat tummy

Thank you for kind compliments.
flowers.gif

Right now I'm only sewing for myself, my friends and family. I'm planning on sewing for profit in a few years time.

OMG I sutnneddd....I am not talend as u are..u are very talented...I love ur all design. it must took lots of time and effort. I love ur pose too...u look very hot...thank you so much for sharing this with us... am loving the
inlove.gif

You make a great model!
smile.gif
And you are so talented! The closest I have come to sewing was in home economics class in school where I had to make a tissue box holder for the exam!! I love the pants in the last pic!

You do lovely work, what patterns did you use for the tops? I had a pants pattern custom fitted to me, as I am not as young and small as I used to be, so I am set there. But, I have been experimenting with different top and jacket patterns, and am not yet satisified with fit and style. I did get a vest pattern all worked out--took a lot of time to get all the fit issues handled, but after adding darts, and taking up shoulders, lowering the armhole, and on, and on,....(I just about drew a new pattern, if I actually knew how)....

Were you in 4-H sewing, how have you learned?

The fabrics appear to be mostly knits of some type or another for the tops?

Little did I know that coming on to makeup talk, and I would get a double bonus, and get to see great work and talk my hobby as well.

Thanks in advance,

Roseann

P.S. My favorite garments are the green wrap jacket/top and the pin stripe pants, superb detail work!

Roseann

Latest posts

Back