"Who was in..."

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, slightly similar to a post by Lisa called "The Movie Game," except this is different. I got this from a MySpace Bulletin (I didn't see anything similar, so it'll suck if there's a similiar thread already started!!!). I have an example below... best part is, let's try our very hardest to NOT use the same person/movie combo as previously mentioned (different person/same movie or same person/different movie can work though)....

Example:

(Me) - Orlando Bloom was in Pirates of the Caribbean w/ Johnny Depp, who was in...

(2nd person) - Secret Window w/ Maria Bello, who was in...

(3rd person) - _______ w/ __________, who was in...

So, let's get going... I'll start it....

Sarah Michelle Gellar was in Cruel Intentions w/ Reese Witherspoon, who was in...

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Just Like Heaven with Mark Ruffalo who was in... 13 Going On 30 w/ Jennifer Garner, who was in...

aahhh! whats the name of that super hero movie she did with ben affleck? somebody tell me please i really want to play!! lol!!! next person can take it away from me, i dont mind! lol

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 aahhh! whats the name of that super hero movie she did with ben affleck? somebody tell me please i really want to play!! lol!!! next person can take it away from me, i dont mind! lol I won't take it, but I'll help...
For makeupfreak72 = Daredevil w/ Colin Farrell, who was in....

Therefore, my reply to that is....

Alexander w/ Angelina Jolie, who was in....

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa The Matrix with Keanu Reeves who was in... Point Break w/ Patrick Swayze, who was in...

Originally Posted by goddess13 Dirty Dancing with Kelly Bishop who was in... Six Degrees of Separation w/ Stockard Channing who was in...

Originally Posted by goddess13 Grease with John Travolta who was in... Face/Off with Nicholas Cage, who was in...

Originally Posted by Elisabeth Raising Arizona with Holly Hunter, who was in....... O Brother, Where Art Thou? w/ John Turturro who was in...

uh, i hope im thinking of the right movie secret window was that with johnny depp? if im right, next person can go on,

Originally Posted by goddess13 Secret Window with Matt Holland who was in... The Day After Tomorrow with Jake Gyllenhaal, who was in...

Originally Posted by goddess13 Jarhead with Jamie Fox who was in... The Truth About Cats & Dogs w/ Ben Chaplin, who was in...

Latest posts

Back