Makeover I did on Rhonda.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! That doesnt even look like her!!! If that is real, you asre truely amazing!!!!

first of all welcome to mut!! my name is diana, tell us more about yourself, cant wait to know you better, your work is fantastic!! your model looks gorgeous!!

FOA yeah it really is her. Took a lot of time. Shes pretty plain jane but we pulled it off.

I'm a makeup artist & stylist. I own a salon and have been in the industry professionally for going on 9 years. I started as a plus model/fashion designer until I discoverd Cosmetology. I do a lot of photo shoots. from glamor to avant-gaurd. Which is now my passion.

OMG! That is absolutely amazing! Truly awesome job! BTW, welcome to MuT! I'm Aquilah from NY. Would love to see some FOTDs of you/that you've done!

Thanks for the nice comments. I'll post some picks I've done on me. (not as great as what I do to others.) I have some more work on the User Introductions.

Originally Posted by aerisley OMG! That is absolutely amazing! Truly awesome job! BTW, welcome to MuT! I'm Aquilah from NY. Would love to see some FOTDs of you/that you've done! Posted spic of me on FOTD. Thanks again!

Oh man. that looks like a completly different person. She looks great, and I really like that hair color on her.

Amazing,this is truly unbelievable
smile.gif

I had to go back and check out the first pic again coz it was so shocking a change. Great work, you're VERY talented!

Latest posts

Back