Italien Soda Recipes, 21 crowd ;) lmao

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Quote:
  • <LI class=blist>4 ounces Torani Syrup or other bottled flavor mix <LI class=blist>12 ounces club soda <LI class=blist>1 1/4 cup ice (may be crushed or in chunks) <LI class=blist>Optional: Sugar (blond or white) to taste
  • Optional: Whole cream or half and half cream, to taste.
Thanks to John McKay and to the attendant at Kenny's Coffee in Round Rock, TX, who gave the proportions of the soda to me! Combine all ingredients in order listed in spill proof shaker and shake until thoroughly mixed. Serve right after mixing.
2 shots Vanilla Vodka

Fill with Ginger Ale

Ice Cubes

12.gif

Pour vodka over ice and fill with ginger ale.

Quote:
2 1/2 oz Chambord Raspberry LiqueurFill with Soda Water

12.gif

Pour chambord into bottom of the glass. Top with soda water. Do not stir. Serve with straw.

just FYI, an italian soda is seltzer/soda and syrup, and a french soda is all that plus cream. if its a french soda with choc syrup, its an egg cream.
smile.gif

Hmmm, when I asked my boyfriend what an "italian soda" was he said it was an alcoholic drink. And, he works at a restaurant. So, I looked it up online and got mostly alcoholic drinks.

ahh. i see. my barista/culinary training disagrees, so i guess well have to agree to disagree!
smile.gif

Wow - I'd never heard of those either. Growing up among a very Italian family (from Italy and living in New York), I learned that Italian sodas are usually seltzer and syrup, as well. Everywhere I've ever ordered them (they're easy to get at Starbucks and other coffeeshops these days), that's what an Italian soda consists of.

But I can definitely see alcohol being added to just about anything.

Latest posts

Back