Baby born tonight

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tonight Reija and I had our baby (Carissa). She was born at 6:31pm tonight...June 14. We are so blessed! Reija was a MAJOR trouper. We went in to the hospital at 10am and she was already dilated to 4cm with mild contractions(bear in mind she never even felt the contractions with our first child). Then at 3pm she was 5-6 cm, still with the mild contractions. But then it kinda stalled out not opening much more. Cameron, my mom and I were down in the cafeteria chowing down some pizza when Reija called me on my cell phone..."SHE'S COMING OUT NOW!!!!!". I ran with top speed all the way back there there (200 meters or so LOL), just when I got there, she was dilated to 10 cm and just starting to push with 10 people in the room...I made it! So, she pushed 2-3 times and the baby came out weighing 7.2 lbs. Reija, again, giving birth with NO Pain medication at all.

4-carissa.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS you two!!!!!

oh, my god!!!!! congratulations!!! she's soooooooo beautiful! congratulations to you, reija, cameron, and the rest of your family!!!

Oh lordy! I thought she was due later in the month! Congratulations to the whole family!

She is just beautiful. Congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the no pain med thing.........I couldn't do it with the one I had, much less two. Go Reija

OMG! She's beautiful! Congratulations to you and Reija and the rest of your family!

OMG I didn't notice this thread!!!!!!

I've been waiting for you to announce the great news T! lol

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!! The baby girl is BEAUTIFUL! I am so jealous!

I wish I could hug you both!

Feel better soon Reija!

Awwww!! Congrats to the both of you!!! That is the same exact time my daughter was born!!!!
smile.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's such a cutie!!!!! Congrats Tony and Reija!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Tony & Reija!

Carissa is beautiful!

Welcome to the world, little one!

Back