Your hair style

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't you dare cut that beautiful hair! you may be sick of it today, but it takes so long to grow back! just work your way through this stage. believe me, you won't regret it! when i decided to go natural i cut all of my hair off to a teeny, tiny afro and it's taken about two years to get to the current length. i currently love my hair! no more curling iron, hot combs, or electric curlers! no more relaxers or blow dryers. my hair is wash and wear and out the door. no problems at the gym or worrying about riding with the window down. thank goodness i decided to go natural! i should have done it years ago!

Yeah, don't cut your long, lovely locks!

I'm sick and tired of my scraggly hair! I have resisted the urge to chop it off several times this summer and i'm glad I did. It's finally getting past that awkward stage but I still hate it and probably always will because it's too fine and thin regardless of what length it is.

I am at a point where I like the lenght and color of my hair. I think that this is the longest its ever been. I will probably continue to grow it out.

Don't cut your hair, please!!

I'm tired of my hair, but I want it longer, so I have to be really patient now. *sighs* Maybe I'll get a new haircut for back-to-school in fall.

ohh your hair looks so beautiful!!! I wouldn´t change anything.

I´m constantly sick of my hair.

right now I hate

-the constant root touch ups (I´m naturally dirty blonde which I hate!!!)

-the fact that I asked my stylist for bangs...big mistake. but at least they´re gonna be at a length I can work with in about 1-2months

-that I have troubles getting my hair really straight. it´s straight naturally, but not that smooth or shiny

I like mine... I can wear it straight or curly..& its finally growing
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle ohh your hair looks so beautiful!!! I wouldn´t change anything.I´m constantly sick of my hair.

right now I hate

-the constant root touch ups (I´m naturally dirty blonde which I hate!!!)

-the fact that I asked my stylist for bangs...big mistake. but at least they´re gonna be at a length I can work with in about 1-2months

-that I have troubles getting my hair really straight. it´s straight naturally, but not that smooth or shiny

arielle, i think your hair is beautiful! i know that color thing is a pain, though. i have the same issue, but i don't mind too much anymore. just part of being a hottie! lmao

I like the style of my hair as I had it cut recently. Its brown right now and I'm thinking about getting highlights put in. I had them put in last November then dyed my hair brown a couple of months later. So I'm never happy with the colour of my hair lol

Eh, it's ok... I've spent the last several years experimenting with shorter hairstyles (chin- to shoulder-length) but never found one that worked with my hair type and face shape.
frown.gif
So I've grown it out to a few inches past my shoulders. It does look better now, but I still wish I could have found a short style that worked for me!

Wish I had more length. would probably help if I stopped cutting it!
eusa_whistle.gif
but i can't help it! I see all these cute cuts and I want them!

I need to have my hair cut asap too! It feels so dead and dry, might just have to chop it off semi-short and start taking better care of it.

I'm sick and tired of my hair. I'm torn between wanting it to grow out and wanting to chop it off into a short funky spikey do'.

i like it for the most part. it's getting long which is what i want

I CANT STAND MY HAIR! I mean i LOVEEEEEE how long my hair grows..but i really want that bang side sweep look but not sure if my round face will go right with it.

It took me almost 8 yrs. to get it this long! I'm still lovin' it at this point! I'd love to define my layers more, but that's about it... I'd also love to change my color... Alas, I'm too afraid to define the layers and I can't stand the thought of damaging my hair again by coloring it *eek*

I am sick and tired of my hair. Growing it out is such a pain. It's at that awkward stage where you can't really do much with it. I am trying to be patient though. I want to let it grow back out past my shoulders. Right now it is probably an inch or so past my chin w/ lots of layers.. I don't really know how to describe it.

Back