My DIY Pedicure!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really neat!! How did you do the white band? By hand or with a guide (little strip of paper)?

I did it by hand hun! I've got quite a steady hand and those guides usually end up a bit messy on me lol!

PS my feet aren't jaundiced or anything! Just the light of the camera lol!

He he Thanks Monnie! !! I was going to do beauty but then had a sudden change of heart before I went to college. Wish I'd have done it although the pay is rubbish it was my most favourite thing ever!

Thanks everyone! I know it's an odd thing to share but I was quite proud of it lol!

how cute! you did it so well.

you have cute feet, too. i got the UGLIEST mofos ever lmao

Originally Posted by Jennifer how cute! you did it so well.
you have cute feet, too. i got the UGLIEST mofos ever lmao

Aww thanks hun!
lol I bet you haven't!

Originally Posted by Nessicle I did it by hand hun! I've got quite a steady hand and those guides usually end up a bit messy on me lol! You're talented! I think it's so hard to draw a perfect line!

wow I don´t think I could do such a straight line, I even manage to mess up a french mani/pedicure when I use those strips. that´s why I threw them away.

oh and you do have really pretty feet!!

LOL at Jennifer´s ugly mofos. I don´t think I´ve ever seen really ugly feet on a girl, that´s more like a male domain

wow!! very pretty .. wish i could draw a straight line like that

Originally Posted by Arielle wow I don´t think I could do such a straight line, I even manage to mess up a french mani/pedicure when I use those strips. that´s why I threw them away.oh and you do have really pretty feet!!

LOL at Jennifer´s ugly mofos. I don´t think I´ve ever seen really ugly feet on a girl, that´s more like a male domain

I agree! I have to do mine again and SoON! lol!

Great job btw! lol! I am iimpressed!

You did a great job
smile.gif

it looks fabs. lol @ mofos! haha..i have ugly feet .my second toe is longer than the big one. i hate that.

Back