Cara Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BINGO! lol!! heres one person who has! i bought a little brush set by CARA at a beauty supply store, they are not MAC quality obviously but can fall maybe between maybelline and sonia kashuk. not as cheap as maybelline but not as good as sonia kashuk.

Kelli,

Better late than never with respect to a reply. I have been using this makeup line since 2006 and have very pleased. My foundation is a custom blend. You can find more about their line via their website. Just search for Cara Cosmetics. I have only found their products from them and do not believe they are carried in retail outlets. When I needs products, I have them mailed to my home. If you are considering I would definitely recommend a make-up consultation with Leslie first.

Originally Posted by ccoto /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kelli,
Better late than never with respect to a reply. I have been using this makeup line since 2006 and have very pleased. My foundation is a custom blend. You can find more about their line via their website. Just search for Cara Cosmetics. I have only found their products from them and do not believe they are carried in retail outlets. When I needs products, I have them mailed to my home. If you are considering I would definitely recommend a make-up consultation with Leslie first.

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that.

Back