Makeup Brushes: Last purchase? Next?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What makeup brush(es) have you purchased recently? What makeup brush(es) are you planning to purchase next?

The only brush I've purchased lately is a brow brush fr eyebrowz.com and the next brush I want to get is a pointed-tip eyeliner brush.
smile.gif

My last ones were 2 Shu brushes and next ones are 2 Japonesque brushes and MAC 187 stippling brush.

How about yours Katie?

Originally Posted by Zoey My last ones were 2 Shu brushes and next ones are 2 Japonesque brushes and MAC 187 stippling brush.
How about yours Katie?

Polona! You know me. I can't commit to typing it out, because I'm convinced there will be more to add tomorrow. I'm crazy. Soon! Soon!

The last brush that I purchased was MAC #187 (and it took me forever to learn how to use it, and I still don't know how for powder blush!
bawling.gif
) and next I want a new eyeliner brush, haven't decided on the brand yet. A pencil brush would also be useful, I think.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Polona! You know me. I can't commit to typing it out, because I'm convinced there will be more to add tomorrow. I'm crazy. Soon! Soon! Oh I know! YOu are just as bad as I am!
lol.gif

I've just bought a gorgeous MUFE 18S brush. My next brush is Mac # 224 (hopefully
laughing.gif
)

The last purchase of make up brushes i bought was from Tony&Tina.The brushes are not of natural bristle/hair but are synthetic,which means that they work extremely well with creamy texture's but of course they can be used to apply all types of makeup.They are so easy to clean as well.

Last brushes I purchased are Takeda Lip Brush No.8FR and Eyeliner No.0

Next would be :

MAC #187 (I'm curious about this brush!)

Shu Natural 14H

Shu Natural 8HR and

Shu Kolinsky 11

i'm on a tight budget right now so been shopping for low end product. i went crazy last time and spend way too on makeup.

last purchased - EOB powder,blush,eyeshadow,crease and eyebrow brush

planning to buy sonia kashuk blending brush

Urban Decay's makeup brushes are AMAZING. I last purchased them and am going to be purchasing more!

They are made from synthetic fiber, so no brushing on makeup with tortured, slaughtered animals' hair.
smile.gif

My last brush was Essence of Beauty Concealor Brush.

Right now, I really don't need any new brushes, so I doubt I'll be buying any more unless I get a new product that requires a brush I don't have!

I just bought a MAC 187, a second 239, and a second 213 brush. Next I will be buying the MAC Kabuki brush that will be coming out soon...

my last purchase was mark concealor brush... I'm looking for a new kabuki though. not that I'm unhappy with mine, but I want one for my mineral makeup/powder and one for bronzer

I didn't buy any brush lately, but the next I'm wanting to try are the ones from Quo.
biggrin.gif

I recently got my first ever brushes {used to use sponge applicators for e/s} MAC #239 and #224!

Im planning on getting a reeeally thin n pointed eyeliner brush from Makeup Forever for when I get some fluidlines =)

My last purchased brushes were:

Smashbox brow/liner brush

Stila #9 all over blend brush

Next I would like to buy a new blush brush...just haven't decided the brand yet.
kopfkratz.gif

i just got #109, #259 and another #224 and my next brush purchase would have to be #187 and #222 thats all i need and i will have ALL the MAC brushes! (im bad
7.gif

Back