Dooney & Bourke Bag Collection plus Others

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Marisol asked me to post my Dooney & Bourke collection so here goes. I also posted all of the bags that I use recently.

The red Dooney is my first Dooney and I bought it when I worked as a Quality Assurance Software Tester so I carried my laptop in it.

The two Dooney It bags that I own I also purchased the wristlets and the cell phone holders.

As you can see I love satchel type bags as I have two other black Dooney's in the same style.

My favorite of all is the all weather leather black bag, I just got that for Christmas from my Hubby.

The brown croco bag is a Maxx NY handbag.

The black bag with the gold rings is a BCBG.

The two bags one with flowers and the blue alligator print are both Nine West.

The other three are miscellaneous bags that I barely use.

Marilyn

Nice collection! I have one of the It bags but that is the only Dooney I own. I like the larger tassel totes, so I may get one of those sometime in the near future. I love your all-weather leather bag.

Thanks.

Yes, the all weather leather is my favorite and I get so many compliments on it. Even people who usually don't like my other Dooney's since they have the Logo like this bag.

Marilyn

GREAT COLLECTION! I'm obsessed with purses LoL. But my sister would die because she LOVEs D&B!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet i dont even want to know how much it all cost. You know it's not that bad. Louis Vuitton are soooo much more expensive. Some of my bags are already more than 2 years old and they look brand new. I consider it a wise investment.

Marilyn

Marilyn, those are great. I love, love purses and it is one thing that I will spend more money on. I agree and consider them investments because even though I switch them around, I can always pull out one of my older ones and they still look new.

I have a Dooney that apparently the warrenty paper work never went through on, and there is a crack in the lining and I can't get a replacement...sad stuff!

I love my Coach most of all though
smile.gif

I am very jelous of your collection hehe...

Wow, Lovely collection!! I'm not much of a purse gal myself but, those are lovely.. I'm really thinking about getting a D&B now.

Awesome collection Marilyn! Thanks for posting them. Maybe I will post mine too.

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome collection Marilyn! Thanks for posting them. Maybe I will post mine too. That would be great if you would post yours. I really love Dooney & Bourke bags and would love to see which ones you own.
Marilyn

What a sweet collection!!
smile.gif
I only have one Dooney & Bourke, the heart bag, that I got last year. It's still in good condition. Have you seen the new D&B splash and tattoo bags??

Originally Posted by Mari168 That would be great if you would post yours. I really love Dooney & Bourke bags and would love to see which ones you own.
Marilyn

I only have one D&B but a couple of Coach and some random ones.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet i dont even want to know how much it all cost. LOL me either..they are awesome...

Ahh I love D&B and the It line was fab. But now theyre trying to design for teens and its just.. ugly! Their signature lines are really the only good thing they've had for a number of years now.
frown.gif

Back